BB Rules of Modern Etiquette for the 21st Century

Ffs Don’t go to Fitzroy St when you’re not a junkie. It’s disrespectful to the locals.
Also don’t leave your syringes in a sharps bin and ensure you get on the tram with no shoes looking like your gonna chuck up all your aids and hepatitis over some poor ■■■■ (me). Ffs

In moderate traffic (or any really) don’t sit at 10km/h under the speed limit in the overtaking line with km of clear road in front of you
If it’s going to take you 5 minutes to overtake one car - don’t do it and hold up dozens of cars that would take 20 seconds to overtake said car

When I’m at an ATM, if I can smell your sh*tty breath then you’re way too close. BACK THE FARK UP!

Dispose of your chewing gum properly/thoughtfully.
I would suggest keeping the wrapper it came in, place the used gum in that (just in case the bin you put it in does NOT have a liner), then find a bin.

The road, footpath, stuck under a desk, and especially a urinal is NOT an appropriate place to dispose of gum.
I mean, c’mon you animals, do you expect a cleaner to fish that out of a urinal with their fingers ?..friggin dregs of society.
Those people should be flogged !!!

Don't race up to the roundabout as if you're going to plough straight ****ing through, and then come to a halt at the last second it when it's not even your turn to go

I think I do this when I am running late for work (every day). My misteak and I will work at approaching at a more reasonable speed.

I also appreciate the Reboot and Deckham thread within a thread going on here. You guys have really beefed it out.

Don't talk loudly in a coffee shop because you think your story is interesting/important.

It isn’t and neither are you.

Unless you are Madonna explaining what you would have done to every man that voted for H. Clinton.

In moderate traffic (or any really) don't sit at 10km/h under the speed limit in the overtaking line with km of clear road in front of you If it's going to take you 5 minutes to overtake one car - don't do it and hold up dozens of cars that would take 20 seconds to overtake said car

Yes! Also just plain don’t sit in the right lane whenever you can pull left, regardless of whatever speed you are going, or whether or not it is a designated passing lane. (Not pulling left at speed limits over 80 is actually a never-policed road rule). I lived in England for a while and on the motorways everyone pulled left religiously, passed cars quickly (being very conscious not to linger out right) and as a consequence the whole road went faster.

When joining friends for dinner, assume the bill will be split evenly. Don't argue about who ate more garlic bread. Just farking pay. And whilst on the subject, have enough cash at hand to cover your share + tip. No one likes a tight a*se.

I can’t agree with this. If I order the soup and someone else orders the steak, 4 beers and dessert then they should pay their share.

Problem is there are people who want to just pay their share, but then the day they have the oysters then the chateaubriand, the fancy Bombe Alaska and the expensive cognac, they want to split the bill.

How many shillings did you have to fork out paying for that meal

FFS…Please lift up the toilet seat if you’re only going to urinate into the bowl so that you don’t leave puddles of p*ss for someone else to clean before they need to use it for evacuating their bowels…FFS.

And also, FFS, if you do evacuate your bowels, if there is a toilet brush handy, please use it to clean the bowl of the remnants of your aforementioned bowel movements so that the toilet bowl is at least presentable for the next user, Thank You very much…FFS!!!

If you want to have a conversation about your life, do it at home not on the train, the rest of us are not interested.

If the conversation you are having at work is so important that you need to whisper, go into a private room, we can still hear you.

Don’t turn into the street in front of me and make to apply my brakes hard because you’re not up to speed. Wait for an appropriate gap in traffic ffs

In moderate traffic (or any really) don't sit at 10km/h under the speed limit in the overtaking line with km of clear road in front of you If it's going to take you 5 minutes to overtake one car - don't do it and hold up dozens of cars that would take 20 seconds to overtake said car

Absolutely yes.

Even worse are drivers who when they decide to go into the right lane to overtake the dude doing 99 they sit in the right lane with their cruise control on 99.5 and overtake in the slowest way possible. Infuriating. And also unsafe because they are sitting in the blind spot of the other car for so long.

ffs

If you feel like venting about something, start a new thread with a title that doesn’t sound like the “What Annoys You” thread, and post in the second person.

ffs

(did I get it right?)

When you pull into the servo in front of me, go to the front pump, not the first one you reach, thereby snookering me. FFS!

Just in this. Sometimes the front pump doesn’t have the fuel I need, or sometimes the person in front has pulled out just after I started pumping.

When in a group setting, staring at your phone whilst engaged in conversation with others is not appreciated.

Don’t complain about speeding fines and ‘revenue raising’.

When placing an order at a fast food restaurant, know what you want before you get to the counter.

Didn’t realise you were a Queenslander?

When joining friends for dinner, assume the bill will be split evenly. Don't argue about who ate more garlic bread. Just farking pay. And whilst on the subject, have enough cash at hand to cover your share + tip. No one likes a tight a*se.

I can’t agree with this. If I order the soup and someone else orders the steak, 4 beers and dessert then they should pay their share.

Problem is there are people who want to just pay their share, but then the day they have the oysters then the chateaubriand, the fancy Bombe Alaska and the expensive cognac, they want to split the bill.

How many shillings did you have to fork out paying for that meal

Three guineas
And I left half-a-crown tip.