BBFFL#2 - 2014 Merv Neagle Medal

RE-COUNT!!!!
Rockliff was robbed!!!!
Congrats Smooth. I'll let you win one early on the week so you don't feel completely bad come Sunday evening when I hold the cup aloft.

Hmm let me see...
- Finished top at end of H&A season
- Winner of league medal for best player, player of GF opponent finishes 2nd
- Lost QF against GF opponent
It's '93 all over, and I'm "Essendon". :P
I think it's great that your team is so dependent on one player as evidenced by this win then.
Unfortunately for the Jobe-E-Wan Kenobi's we rely on an much more even spread of contributors, so much so that despite our star player out-averaging yours by 15 points he still couldn't win the medal due to his teammates taking votes off him.
Looking forward to seeing our two stars going head-to-head this weekend then… oh wait…. :P

Reckon your side would've made a GF minus Rockliff at the pointy end of the season? Only reason you are a chance is because Gaz is injured. If he's in they might as well hand the runner-up medals to you now... :P

I outscored your Ablett-less side on the weekend without Ben McGlynn (102.0), Dustin Martin (98.0), Stephen Coniglio (86.0), Craig Bird (83.3), Jack Grimes (70.0) and two players who injury ravaged years have disallowed them to score their status quo in Jeremy Cameron and Clancee Pearce.
Full team v Full Team, I would feel bad beating you so strongly that I would shatter your season long dream so comprehensively when everyone in the league will notice it.
Lucky for you I will be forced to keep it to around only 300 points this time round….

Smack talk firmly underway… :lol:

Smack talk firmly underway… :lol:

I approve. More personal slander towards Smooth would add to it. 

I think maybe we should take this to the discussion thread lads!!  ;)