BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Nice! You have a few weeks to generate a model to rival AUTO-TIPUNGWUTI, or AutoTippa for short - my tipping algorithm.

2 Likes

Just to go off track for a sec, I have setup a go fund me page for my mums recovery. If any of you could spare anything, itā€™d be much appreciated

I will get a preview out for this weeks games at some stage. Also thinking of showing some Round 1 stats to show how teams have started the season.

3 Likes

Can I get Shaun Hampson put on LTI. He got listed after I drafted him so it should be fine, right?

Actually, he was listed the day you drafted him. And since it seems your pick was late in the day theres a good chance he was listed before your actual pick, lol.

However, Iā€™ll allow it. You can replace him after R1 via FA. Eligible for selection R9.

As a general rule, please PM me LTI noms. Too easy to miss stuff in the main thread.

Are we doing FAs before round 1?

Was he? I looked last night and thought it said he was listed 24 hours after my pick. My bad.

Will PM in future. Thanks.

Yes I am also interested.

We donā€™t usually. Normally after Round 1 I thought.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe we have done it beforehand in previous years. Happy to be guided. I know my team will need it - therefore Iā€™m guessing @51Bewick will be against it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pfft. Donā€™t have a problem with that at all.

1 Like

I would like it too. Think some sides, myself included may struggle to put up a 22 without it, and that was with pre-planning during the draft.

At what point is it acceptable to delist guys i traded for?

Anytime. Iā€™m sure @SillyBilly cut Clem Smith before Round 2 last year!

Nick Graham, Iā€™m looking at you

I traded him for Thomas

So what ruling are we going to go with for FAs? With placing Hampson on LTI (who I genuinely drafted not knowing he was LTI) I would probably like to try and snap someone up before the round one to try and minimise that damage of losing 1/3 of my ruckmen.

Redbull as league commissioner, any ruling? Or Sal? Or whoever runs this showā€¦

Just confirmed there were no FAs selected prior to Round 1 last year. To be consistent I donā€™t think we change it. All players will go into the pool and be available for Round 2.

6 Likes

@redbull I have two empty spots on my list for some reasonā€¦

I agree, but faaaaark. Going to be tight.