BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Nank the Tank very solid in his first outing as an Operator!

Can see myself regretting trading Graham for 57 for a long time. On draft day 56 was a toss of the coin between Nick Robertson and castagna, took Robertson. If Iā€™d had the two picks I would have token both.

Boo

If it makes you feel any better, Iā€™m pretty pleased by your decision.

Seriously though, Castagna got 87 with no opponent on him all night playing the worst team in the league with zero pressure. Small forwards are never consistently great scorers, so you havenā€™t missed out on much.

1 Like

Iā€™ve ended up with 21 selected, plus an additional 2 on extended benches. Not awful, although last year I had rounds where almost my entire squad was named. Surprised and saddened to see Anthony Miles not make the Tigers best 22.

That doesnā€™t help. Not now anyway. Get back to me in a month if he goes missing

1 Like

DMart 139 and Matty Wright 87. Iā€™ll take it!

Done

1 Like

Hmmm, doesnā€™t seem to have processed on UFā€¦

1 Like

It has gone through - refer to front page on UF for a list of transactions. However there is an issue as the setting for signing players is first match of the round meaning he wonā€™t appear in your squad for this week. I tried to override that setting but it wonā€™t let me because the round has started.

Therefore select the other Sam Reid where you want him and Iā€™ll manually make any adjustments to your score.

1 Like

Its on a knife edge between Trev and I. Just 48 points seperate the sides with one each played!!!1!!!

3 Likes

How did I ever think Taylor Hunt would score decently? Oh well, at least I know who to let go for my first FA :grin:

Can you trade at any time or are their windows?

There are only 2 windows. Mid season - usually around the bye rounds and then the off season period.

The AFL website is totally useless. Last night couldnā€™t access player scores throughout the match. Tonight, probably the biggest night of the year for fantasy fans, and they are down again :imp:

Crozier missed the final 22. Down to 17.

Not so bad Redbull, I only got 16 for Hunt.

1 Like

managed to get the 18 players.

Pretty happy with Lachie Plowman pumping out an 87 after picking him in desperate need of a starting defender at pick 181. Clearly me referring to him as ā€˜utter garbageā€™ fired him up lol.

3 Likes

A strange night. Phillips started like a freight train but faded in the last, adding just a few points.

Stringer did bugger all for three quarters then smashed out 40 points in the last to somewhat save his night.

End result: ok , but not the big result hoped for.

One short in the ruck so i need a couple of big outputs to help offset that.

1 Like

Aisch a late withdrawal for me but do have cover in the center

Its a bit convoluted because i think some emergencies have to be removed. But, as long as Ibbotson doesnā€™t rack up 160, it looks like i get home against Bix.