BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

I thought his jlt in adelaide was pretty good too. Feeling around Geelong is that he’s not yet defensive minded enough at the stoppages for midfield and doesnt get it enough up forward.

Should be a big chance to replace Cockatoo now, though.

2 Likes

How do I put in an FA bid?

Jump into Ultimate Footy, then go to Players > Players Market.

Then there’s a little Edit Icon next to the available players, then you Sign and Delist another player (unless you have a free LTI slot, then you can just sign player without delisting)

You can put multiple requests in and they will be processed in order. So if you put a claim in for Hannan and it’s successful your RFA order will move to back to 18, then once everyone else has their turn it will see if the player you requested at 2 is still available (I think @redbull needs to fix the RFA order though)

Unfortunately in UF there’s no way to re-order your claims, so if you have 4 lined up and you want to re-order, you have to cancel them all and re-order by doing the 4 again.

They will then get processed by the system at 12am ish Friday morning, then the players are Unrestricted where you can just sign them without going through the waiver/order process (and wont affect your RFA order). The players are then locked before bounce.

eg.

2 Likes

Order for RFA priority has been updated in UF. Note @51Bewick ranks above @Stoops due to last year’s finishing position.

1 Like

I nominated Hannan but it didn’t ask me to delist anyone and I don’t seem to be able to do that manually. Tom downie can get knicked fwiw.

Am i right in thinking if I nominate a second one I’ll only get them if I don’t get my first preference and only then if they are still available. Essentially I want to nominate a fall back but not delist the second player.

When you choose the player you want to sign, it takes you to a new screen where below the player there are 2 buttons.

One of them is green that says sign player x, the other says sign player x and delist another.

You can cancel your request and redo it using the delist feature which will then leave you with the correct amount of players.

You’ll need to click on the Sign and Delist another player button.

Then you sign Hannan and delist Downie (which will delist downie if you only get Hannan)

Then you can put in a 2nd request.

Sign Marsh and delist Downie (This can only happen if you still have Downie, which means the 1st request was unsuccessful)

If someone else gets Marsh before you as well, then you’re left with Downie.

If you just use the Sign Player for Hannan and Downie, it will try to sign both players and you can potentially have 2 extra players in your list. The 2 vacant slots in your roster are for potential LTI only. Unfortunately Ultimate Footy isn’t all that smart for the FA processing.

OK thanks. I didn’t see the second button. The lay out on mobile is just horrible.

I can’t find the RFA priority order either…?

If you check the ladder out the right column is the RFA order.

You’re at RFA #2

Thanks again, who is pallet town?

@SillyBilly

Is he susceptible to Jedi mind tricks?

Given his lack of Free Agency work last year I’m guessing he will be.

2 Likes

Just don’t jump at the C’s at once

1 Like

I just couldn’t figure out if I wanted a ruck or a centre. Too many to choose from.

1 Like

Lol yup. No playing C’s in the FA pool who played last week.

Shaunye looks to the pick of the C’s in the list who might get a game this week.

Playing c’s wasn’t my problem, spuds scoring less than 50 was my problem.

3 Likes

At least you no longer have too many KP backs on your list!

Or forwards

I will be. When can I start