BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Any decision on final team changes yet?

I will amend to game by game for this week only.

I have left the signing of free agent deadline at first Saturday game but changes can be made to lineups up until individual game times.

The free agents deadline canā€™t be moved?

Jeez i would love to beat Smooth into a pulp this week.

On a normal week we get to see final teams of 22 for all teams before free agents are stopped. Surely we can at least hold FA over until Saturday night when we will at least see the lists of 25 for Monday and Tuesdayā€™s games

If it wasnā€™t for me missing 4 centres, Iā€™d be pretty competitive. Lol. The rest of my swuad scores pretty good

I donā€™t even bother to hardly check anymore. What can I do? gee wiz. Iā€™ve never been this bad. It hurts

suck it up WOB!!! I was that bad for 5 years!!

3 Likes

This is going to get ugly Sal.

My midfield is so embarrassingly thin.

You were right about Robertson RB

2 Likes

Match of the round update - No. 5 has me beat unless Dusty misses.

Very happy to be sitting on 1398 with 2 to play in Conca and Neal-Bullen. This is despite my team missing at least 4 of my best 18 in S Selwood, J Jenkins, M Kruezer and D Armitage.

Annoyed with Higgins as a late out in our matchup.

Upside I guess is that I was going to lose anyway.

Very difficult to cover for six mid players out in the one week (Higgins, Griffen, Menegola, Pearce, Christensen and Taranto). Hopefully may get 3 of those guys back next week.
Also would like to vent my frustration at Brett ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Deledioā€¦

1 Like

So who is Melbourneā€™s 3rd string ruck? Hot property!

Do your research wezzleā€¦but Iā€™ll give you a hint, he is ruck eligible in one comp, but not in the other.

I did have a look at Caseyā€™s stats after posting.

Mitch King or will they go Pedersen/Watts combo?

Will be like seagulls on HOT CHIPS in here if King gets named, although you wouldnt think heā€™d come in after only just coming back from a knee.

Welcome back Hibberd.

1 Like

Backline is poor, I really miss tom Langdon.

Who has an influx of backs that needs a decent forward?

Hurry up trade period.

Big Nank The Tank!! :heart:ļø

UF implying they are going to open up at least a few more ruckmen after the round 6 position changes.

Iā€™d be expecting guys like Blicavs, Casboult, Vickery, Wright, Watts and Lobb will all be in the mix.

1 Like

I can probably help you with that.

1 Like