BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Hmm. two ex Saracens in S.Selwood and B Gibbs really scoring well for Conargo! mea culpa!

I’ll console myself with Hurls tonning up yet again and Mills starting to fire, both propping up the defence. A pity Riley Knight is still injured though, who was part of the Selwood trade.

Unfortuantely Walters and Docherty went crazy and got Smooth home

No. Smooth pulled away a bit in the end.

Far too good.

1 Like

The upset was on when I started doing the adjustements, but by the time I posted it was probably all over!

BBFFL#2 Round 9 Results

redbull 1677 Defeated Birch19 1269
51 Bewick 1124 Lost to Eggs 1524
Wezza 1391 Lost to saladin 1410
cafegerat 1357 Lost to Don to Death 1604
Come Back Hirdy 1684 Defeated The Melkman 1375
Stoops 1342 Defeated westozziebomber 1258
TrevorBix 1331 Defeated Ivan 1157
Bargey 1592 Defeated No. 5 1295
Silly Billy 1543 Lost to Smooth 1602

1 Like

big big score for the bulls.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Ladder after Round 9

1 Like

Getting S Selwood back is massive for me. He has now played 6 games for the Bulls - after not playing one for the entire 2016 season. Gibbs has been massive!

geez, I picked a bad week to run into @Come_Back_Hirdy!

1 Like

@Come_Back_Hirdy has set a new PB with his score!

1 Like

Also has a winless team after nine rounds ever put up 1500+ and still lost!

I doubt a winless team has ever put 1500 plus score after about Round 3! Leave this one with me for a couple of days and I will give you the answer for the highest losing score by a winless team.

■■■■, didn’t even see that one. Smooth and Barge are going to have some competition this year!

You did! Complete fluke. Not going to happen again for a while - Zac Smith getting a score in the 140s…

2 Likes

Nice to see Wez sliding Richmond style…

Biggest Suns score for the year… get stuffed!

Wez likely to get back onto the winners list this week - I’ll be missing Salem through suspension and Wellingham through injury. Key parts of the backline for me.

Given we have Thursday day night footy again this week - Free Agents picks for Geelong and Port Adelaide players will need to be PMed to me by midday Thursday. I will then manually allocate these players and adjust the proirity order accordingly. All other players will be available to select after teams are named on Thursday as per normal until Friday night’s match.

With regards to your team selections, you will have the ability to make adjustments up until the first game on Saturday - given UF doesn’t have an option that looks players in before a Friday night game.

Round 9 positional changes:

Jack Newnes (SK – C) add B

Steven Motlop (GE – F) add C

Brandon Ellis (RI – C) add B

Cameron Pedersen (ME – F) add R

Brady Grey (FR – C) add F

Kurt Mutimer (WC – C) add F

Jake Barrett (BL – C) add F

Ty Vickery (HW – F) add R

Tomas Bugg (ME – C) add F

Ryan Lester (BL – F) add C

Levi Casboult (CA – F) add R