BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Off to a tremendous start. Mills out of the game on 1. Harmes tearing it apart on 11.

Eggs “put your house on Sal” curse has immediately swung into action!!

Happy to see McVeigh back and scoring well. Could be an important addition to the team come finals…

1 Like

We might be nearer level pegging than I thought… Kieren Jack with a monster game out of nowhere.

That said, I couldn’t get 18 (with no playing Cs available to fill my final spot), and I am playing some straight-up awful fantasy players. 5 players who average under 60 (Tomlinson, Grimes, Andrews, Dickson and Cordy) plus Aaron Black who has only played 3 games this year and is junk. None of the guys you’re playing are as bad as those 6.

UF now predicts you’ll win by 140. We’ll see, I guess. But it’s a diabolical start for Saracens.

2 Likes

This one could already be over, eggsy. Stringer and Roughead have 20 points between them. Add that to Mills’ 1 and Marchbank looking at a 50 or so.

Ffs.

You might be right. I’ve got some bad scores on deck, but you’re having a nightmare.

1 Like

Gee whiz, 6 out of 10 scores under 50. Horrid.

Very happy to be sitting on 1388 with 3 players still to come. This is despite missing both Selwoods and a series of scores in the 40s. The fark Carlton double team of Gibbs and Kruezer continues to exceed all expectations. Just a lazy 288 between the 2 of them this week.

Pick 166. Bargey - Kane Lambert (Richmond)

Changes to Round 15 BBFFL#2 Teams

51 Bewick - B Ainsworth CF moved to Emg 1 to replace T Greene F
No. 5 - N Jetta B and S Gilbert B removed from emergencies as all backs played
Bargey - M White CF and M Daw RF removed from emergencies as not B eligible to replace M Boyd B or B Reid B
TrevorBix - S Darcy R removed from emergencies as not F eligible to replace T Lynch F
Saladin - all playing emergencies removed as none C eligible to replace B Acres C
Westozziebomber - all playing emergencies removed as none C eligible to replace S Thompson C

At least one good footy thing has happened this weekend. The Bulls managed to get to 1700 minus 2 Selwoods! Some awesome scoring power in my team. Really happy with Daniel Howe today. Looks like I have nailed my first two picks in the draft at 39 and 40 by taking Nic Newman and Daniel Howe.

2 Likes

Getting close to 1700, come on boys!!

No finals for Burras this year but we may have a say in who fills the bottom 4 positions in the 8.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Round 15 Results

redbull 1700 Defeated Ivan 1226
51 Bewick 1547 Defeated No. 5 1341
Wezza 1595 Defeated Silly Billy 1290
cafegerat 1232 Lost to Bargey 1475
Come Back Hirdy 1437 Defeated TrevorBix 1331
The Melkman 1264 Defeated Stoops 1106
Don to Death 1380 Defeated Birch19 1334
saladin 1231 Lost to Eggs 1262
westozziebomber 1281 Lost to Smooth 1732

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 15

Just remembered Zac Williams missed as well. Gees 3 of my best 18 were missing without even considering Armitage and I still managed to score 1700.

1 Like

I legit dont care about footy after the last two weeks in the “real” world.

But congrats to Eggs and his lads.

Edit: Lol. Just looked at the match up, cant believe i got that close. A fit merrett or a full midfield and i might still have got to the line. Fk you, thomas bugg.

5 losses in a row. Cannot take a trick atm

1 Like

Newman is the recruit of the year

1 Like

I only won on the back of Daniel Lloyd’s late inclusion. His 51 dragged me over the line by 30.

The Saracens were robbed. Right in front of me.

Ryan burton is okay too

1 Like