BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

You ripper!!

3 Likes

Congrats mate. Way too good.

Brutal outcome for Smooth. Loses 2 games for the entire season, but one of them had to come in the Prelim. Ouch!

2 Likes

Thanks mate. You put up a great flight. Was certain you were going to run over the top.

Now for @Bargey!

Sorry Smooth I got very lucky with some of my players firing big. Honestly didnā€™t think I had a chance. Suspect RB will pants me in the GF, if the dogs give Boydy a send off game I might be a chance.

As for Wezza, my heart bleeds for you mate, and I donā€™t need or want your support.

3 Likes

Congrats to Barge and Red. Great seasons from you both, lads. Hopefully a tight final coming up.

Very very very unlucky, smooth. Shows the vaguaries of this game.

5 Likes

All the annual Merv Neagle BBFFL#2 vote count will be postponed until next week. Too much focus on the Grand Final this week!

What were the final scores?

Redbull 1549 d Wezza 1476
Bargey 1578 d Smooth 1539

3 Likes

Surprised I got that close in the end given who I had missing. Once again get undone by injuries and also Grundyā€™s suspension. Very frustrating given Iā€™ve probably had the best team for a good 3-4 years. Glad to see RB in the Grand Final, made some bold trades and it has paid off for him. Good luck to both coaches in the GF, really will be a 50-50 decider.

3 Likes

The Bulls are very happy to get back Shiels, Lyons and Newman back for the Grand Final. Losing de Boer has taken away a bit of flexibility on my bench. On the opposite side @Bargey will pleased to have Matty Boyd back.

Disappointed that club captain Joel Selwood misses out in the chance to leads the boys out in the big one. Reece Conca one of only two of my remaining original draftees (along with Shiels) also couldnā€™t get up for the game. Club stalwarts in David Armitage and Jamie MacMillan will also be missed.

1 Like

Best of luck to both Grand Finalists! Iā€™m jealous, and hope to be there in the coming years.

Iā€™ll be back the Bulls for this one, but I hope itā€™s close.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Grand Final Preview

redbull (3) vs Bargey (2)
UF Prediction: redbull 1574 Bargey 1513
Head to Head: redbull 1 Bargey 6
Last time: Redbull 1592 defeated Bargey 1318 2017 Qualifying Final
Form: redbull WWW-W Bargey LLLWW
Last week: redbull 1549 Bargey 1578
Finals Record: redbull 2W-0L Bargey 6W-3L
Finals Head to Head: redbull 1 Bargey 0
Finals Last Time: Redbull 1592 defeated Bargey 1318 2017 Qualifying Final
Season Average: redbull 1545 Bargey 1552
Season Record: redbull 17W-4L Bargey 18W-4L
Teams lost to: redbull - Wezza, Eggs, Bargey and Smooth. Bargey - Eggs, Don to Death, Saladin and Redbull
Grand Finals Record: Redbull First appearance Bargey 1W-0L - 2015 Bargey 1780 defeated Stoops 1471

1 Like

Goodluck gentlemen

2 Likes

Good luck fellas.
Unfortunately Barge is the US and missed the Reid late out. So hopefully no more Bā€™s are late withdrawals.

Thatā€™s probably the nicest thing youā€™ve ever said about @bargey in this compā€™s history!

1 Like

Happy to see that I beat both Grand Finalists this year!

Good luck both. Hope itā€™s a ripper.

1 Like

@Bargey is absolutely dominating but wth Plowman a late out he will only have 17 scorers.

Selection could cost me as well. Neal-Bullen sitting on the bench with a 104 which will fortunately count unless Greenwood is a later inclusion whilst Callum Sinclair my 2nd emergency is already on 54 half way through the 2nd quarter.

1 Like

Bargey is going to run away with this easily with his 17 men. Franklin going bananas and not one player letting him down so far other than Lynden Dunn - even Sam Gray has gone massive sitting on 127 at the moment.

Too good mate. Well done.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Grand Final Progressive Scores

Conargo Bulls 1175 from 14 with scores to come B Goddard, E Yeo, J Jenkins and H Crozier - not if H Greenwood is a late inclusion than the 104 from Neal-Bullen is removed

Bargey 1360 from 13 with scores to come from B Houli, S Mitchell S Jacobs and K Lambert.

1 Like