BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Sorry to see you go @smooth and welcome @Aceman. I’m with @ivan, joined this comp at the wrong time. @Aceman is the new Steve Kerr, Chris Scott, Alan Joyce.

2 Likes

Chris Scott FMD, might be a short lived coaching career lol

2 Likes

Zac Williams down @redbull

Not the news I wanted. Arguably one of my most important players given his scoring ability as a back.

Fair to say Zac will be going straight on the LTI list.

1 Like

All the best @smooth!

http://footyprophet.com/ultimate-footy-2018-position-changes-revealed/

2 Likes

Supercoach is open today too, so we should have a good idea on all new positions with that + the extra UF ones listed above.

I’m looking at:
Ellis B (lost C)
Boak CF (gain F)
Witherden B (lost C)
B. Hill C (lost F)
A. Brayshaw CB (Add B)
Mundy CF (Add F)
Fisher F (Was C)
Partington F (Was C)
Hampton C (Lost B)
Jetta C (Lost F)
Cuningham CF (Add F)

1 Like

Nic Newman getting B status back is huge for me given the injury to Zac Williams.

Not sure how champion data didn’t have him as a B.

Neither do I. I suppose they thought he played as a winger. But he definitely played out of the back line.

If anyone can find me a definitive list of the Champion Data player positions for 2018 I will add these and update our squads. Should enable some trades to kick off!

Have updated positions based on those used by AFL fantasy and the additions highlighted by Footy Prophet. Need to confirm if UF use the same baseline positions as AFL fantasy. I will post these positions tonight.

Based on these positions my squad is way out of whack. I will have plenty of gettable mids for those looking to exchange picks and or forwards or backs.

I have updated the position thread to include this year’s new positions. This means we should be right to get trading going now. I will post dates for trading deadline, keeper finalisation and draft period over the next week.

1 Like

Hey RB - I don’t suppose you tracked changes anywhere?

I haven’t tracked them but I can easily do it over the weekend.

When does trading kick off?

Whenever you want.

Anyone wanting some young mids let me know. Will accept picks or forwards in return. I’ll post a comprehensive list over the weekend.

My backline hella stacked. Might need to move some.

1 Like

Will put up a trade list tonight. Murphs most likely available.