BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

where can I find the final ladder from last year? I assume thats a dumb question.

1 Like

I reckon because Redbull didnā€™t lose a game last year we should force him to play with only 16 scoring players. Heā€™ll probably still win, but at least it will be closerā€¦

1 Like

Gees that was a good looking ladder. Season only got better as well. Think the Grand Final saw me score my best total for the year and it could have been more as Goddard was sitting on the bench despite scoring a ton.

Not sure how I will go this year. Most of the core is still there but Iā€™m not seeing anyone from my draft that will do a Luke Bruest job for me.

1 Like

Technically thatā€™s the pre finals ladder not the final ladder as it doesnā€™t take finals results into account

2 Likes

so its not the one to use?

Donā€™t think so. If no-one else had it handy Iā€™ll try to put a post finals one together tonight

1 Like

Post finals order in reverse:

Crazy Bomber
Maxx
Stoops
Ivan
The Ant
TrevorBix
No. 5
Saladin
Don to Death
Come Back Hirdy
Birch19
The Melkman
Laverde2Langford
Aceman
Cafegerat
Wezza
Fogdog
redbull

1 Like

Thanks, I will try and whip something up tonight. Havenā€™t come up with anything good yet.

1 Like

Ok. Iā€™ll volunteer to play the top side as one of the return matches. Should be me anywayā€¦

#SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggeeerrrrrrr !!!

I volunteer to play two follow up games against myself.

1 Like

Finally had a chance to look at who I draftedā€¦ geez itā€™s an uninspiring lot :P. Wonder if Iā€™ll regret not taking Papley at 11.

If his last preseason game Is anything to go by Papley could be a steal at pick 11.

1 Like

Happy to see Pick 25 in the 2019 BBFFL#2 - Willem Drew will be making his AFL debut this weekend.

1 Like

Aaron Vandenberg ruled out for round 1, joining Joey and the Eaglesā€™ Josh Kennedy as my forwards out injured.

Really need Nathan Jones to prove his fitness for the Dees to help me put up 18 for the opening round.

This really gives you a perspective of how hard it is to rebuild a list.

I donā€™t see finals for 3 years and thatā€™s only if my draft picks work out.
Imagine I had fans? members? the media on my back.

2 Likes

Keep the faith. Turnarounds can happen. Iā€™ve won both a wooden spoon and a flag.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the faith.

Iā€™m looking forward to Hately and West becoming 100+ players over the next few years.

3 Likes

This could be an incredibly tough selection week. Marchbank is injured and Ross and Rowebottom were never going to debut round 1, but virtually everyone else is a realistic chance to play! Willie Rioli, Venables or Atley? Bonar? Narkle? Horlin Smith? Bowes, Rozee or Francis? Hopper might be in a little doubt, but thereā€™s going to be some tough calls and Murphyā€™s Law says I leave 100 points on the bench, lol.

1 Like