BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Boak tagged out and Neale tagged as well :frowning:

I suspect my backline has killed me. Three scores under 50.

Mills has been a real disappointment.

I would argue that my team is playing worse than the Dons against the Doggies right now. Way to exit the season O’Razzle Dazzlers. Weak.

Pathetic effort from my lot.

Congrats CBH.

Hasn’t been the best week for you, no. Still, great effort to win a final with quite a few injuries/non-selections to your top players. Can’t see many weaknesses in your team at all and reckon you’ll be right up there again next year.

Peaked out in Round 1 with 1605, and potentially bottoming out with lowest score in do-or-die final.

Went into round with weird situation of having largest number of players selected to play probably ever, but unfortunately not my best in Coniglio. Then lost second-best player in Martin before game time.

Oh well. Congrats Wezza!

Now comes the easiest part of the whole job: the cuts…

1 Like

2 Likes

Changes made to emergencies.

Well done to @wezza and @Come_Back_Hirdy. Commiserations to both @saladin and @No_5 on their seasons.

3 Likes

Not sure my whole season needs commiserating !

Just this weekend… Where we decided to drop 200 points on our average.

Of all the weeks. Lol.

2 Likes

Well done, CBH. Totally deserved, you seem to score heavily against us. Way too good.

Hope you go well in the prelims.

1 Like

Bad luck mate. Really rough to get this far and aren’t able to put Cogs/Dusty out there.

1 Like

Grats to @Come_Back_Hirdy and @wezza on the wins.

Better luck next year @saladin and @No_5.

5 Likes

True that was poorly worded. You both had great seasons but crappy weekends.

Wow, 1620 by the Fyfe’s is tremendous!

I think our natural level atm is mid 1400’s so we were probably never going to overcome that kind of opposition.

Goes without saying that a 1600+ score will put you firmly in GF contention if it can be repeated!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got my two highest scores this year against you, and I think this week has to be close to my highest score ever.

Still, only would have beaten wez by four points, and Ace scored 1631 with 17 players last week, so even if I get a repeat dose of the ridiculous luck that I got this week it won’t guarantee anything.

2 Likes

BBFFL#2 Week 2 Finals Results

1st Semi Final
Come Back Hirdy 1620 Defeated saladin 1193

2nd Semi Final
Wezza 1616 Defeated No. 5 1247

1 Like

Talk about copping a shellacking! (x2)

1 Like

CBH a certainty from here. Really looking forward to wezzas inevitable demise.

3 Likes

Brett Deledio, you’re cut.

Sincerely, No. 5

3 Likes