BBFFL#2 Current Squads - 12 Feb 2024

Squads updated with 2019 positions and averages from 2018.

1 Like

Note that @Aceman needs to delist someone immediately.

Updated

Gents, I am off to the US in five hours and won’t be conversing for 5 weeks. Good luck to everyone for the draft and the season. Massive shoutout to @Windy_Dill who will be drafting for me and most likely doing a better job! After a last minute trade with @No_5 my list of 20 is as such:

Jack Billings C 99
Tom Stewart B 95
Darcy MacPherson CF 87
Luke Dunstan C 86
Anthony Miles C 85
Jack Viney C 82
Devon Smith CF 79
Darcy Parish CF 79
Karl Amon C 76
Christian Petracca F 76
Andrew McGrath C 75
Tom Bellchambers R 72
Sam Reid RF 69
Alex Keath B 67
Charlie Curnow F 65
Nicholas Coffield B 60
Eric Hipwood F 57
Jack Lukosius BF 52
Jack Petruccelle F 51
Tom Doedee B 38

5 Likes

Update to show current squads

Squads updated to capture all trades. The scores shown are the adjusted 2020 season averages adjusted to account for the lower game time.

1 Like

i thought @no.5 traded cameron out, maybe i’m getting confused and he traded him in

he did he traded him to melk

Redbull is Commish. His say is final. He says I have Cameron, then I still have Cameron. No need to investigate further.

3 Likes

snitch.

1 Like

All fixed now :wink:

I love this snarky rivalry we have going. It was you I beat last year with the after the siren count back from the commish or some such wasn’t it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anyway, you should take it as a complement, I was reviewing your squad and your draft hand and thinking “that carnt” when it occurred to me that Cameron shouldn’t be there.

2 Likes

Updated

5 Likes

I have updated the squads as at the end of last year. Note the current lists include players who are no longer on AFL lists. I will fix this in coming days.

1 Like

Updated as at the end of 2023 - with delisted/retired players removed.

1 Like