Beirut - Massive explosion

Did they? I might be looking in the wrong place but i haven’t seen terrorists mentioned once.

4 Likes

Neither did I, all talked about fireworks first off, then the nitrate issue.

Unfortunately the bodies of the firefighters and other first responders to the initial fire won’t ever be recovered.

When the explosion first happened all the talk on the 24 hour news cycle was about oh it could be a retaliatory move due to civil unrest and a response to the murder of former PM… it took a good 20 minutes before they started covering just how many people looked to have lost their lives and then slowly stopped talking about their suspected motives until they started slow saying… oh it’s an accident.

Fair enough, I must have missed that stuff.

I’ve read this and i don’t understand it at all. How the ■■■■ did that dude move 2 tons of explosives? Am i missive somethings? I thought he had it in a pressure cooker.

It’s a city that’s been at war with itself forever. The media shouldn’t report it before they have the facts but it was definitely my first thought.

Their recent history is so peaceful. I can’t believe anyone would make that assumption straight up.

5 Likes

Boston Bombers had pressure cookers. OKC bomber had a van.

5 Likes

Hired a van and packed it to the brim

2 Likes

That’s the Boston bomber

1 Like

Death toll now is around 70 with 2,000 injured.

Sorry guys my bad.

Parked outside his target building. Lit a 5 min fuse and legged it to his get away car.

Cops picked him about 2 hours after the bombing.

Got the needle in 2000-2001 i believe

2 Likes

And a lot of his conspirators didn’t

Was it really only 2 hours? That’s good work.

Just looked it up. Actually says within 90 mins.

Cop picked him for his car having no plates and they also found a concealed weapon.

2 Likes

It might also indicate they already had him on a watch list and didn’t act soon enough

Yeah, The bloke who helped him really should have got the needle too.

1 Like

The old no plates trick. That’ll do it.