Bellchambers on LTI

Announced by Patrick Keane on Twitter.

I assume this is just to make sure we're not a player short for the first 6 or so weeks of the season.

His 8-week period starts today.

Corey Dell or Steinberg? No-one's been promoted yet.

Boo...

They usually don't promote until the last minute...

Tinkerbell will return to the list a better person.

They will also only promote if that player is going to get picked for an AFL game. 
On training form (and reports) and from needs (3rd tall fwd) would think it'd be Steinberg first in line.

Thurlow’s ready to go

Thurlow's ready to go

Go where?

It’s a Jeep thing.

Thurlow's ready to go

Go where?

Ape

So...Rookies are Dell, Steinberg, Thurlow, Rayner, Ambrose...

Rookies CAN play in NAB Cup games without being promoted first, right?

You think they'd be testing out all of them at some point prior to making the decision....

Bring in the Stein.

Would be happy enough if any of the rookies played well enough in the NAB cup to demand promotion and a senior spot, but if I'm honest, I'm really hoping that Steinberg "does a Crameri" in the preseason games this year.

They will also only promote if that player is going to get picked for an AFL game. 
On training form (and reports) and from needs (3rd tall fwd) would think it'd be Steinberg first in line.

I would think Steinberg is a real chance too.

does the rookie have to stay promoted for a certain period of time or can he he come in for say 1 week and go back down? can we switch which rookie is promoted?

Thurlow's ready to go

Go where?

Ape

Would you say he could fill a role made famous by a certain AFL footballer?

As much as I’d prefer the Stein or Ambrose to get the nod, surely we can’t risk having one genuine ruckman on the main list.

Stein or Thurlow, pick one.

After bombers radio interview id be suprised if thurlow was upgraded

dell or stein. Doubt they will upgrade either until the week before round one

Announced by Patrick Keane on Twitter.

I assume this is just to make sure we're not a player short for the first 6 or so weeks of the season.

His 8-week period starts today.

Corey Dell or Steinberg? No-one's been promoted yet.

Doesn't 8 weeks put us into late March, which means he misses round 1 (we already knew the timeline was back in time for ANZAC day)?

Doesn't really mean he's out for the first 6 rounds of the season.

does the rookie have to stay promoted for a certain period of time or can he he come in for say 1 week and go back down? can we switch which rookie is promoted?

Don't think so. He can be promoted whenever but can only go off the list when TBell comes back on.