Ben Cousins Goes Ape (again)

I cried like a baby at the end of that movie

Tears of joy that it was finally over?

Probably ate too much of that ‘hippy butter’ again.

Probably ate too much of that ‘hippy butter’ again.

Starting to think that wasn’t a ‘one-off’.
1 Like

Sometimes I see swans playing football. Your world must suck.

Sometimes I see swans playing football. Your world must suck.
That will happen if you watch games featuring Sydney

On 6pr in perth.
Ben Cousins arrested for 6 breaches of an AVO order. Police searched his car and found meth. & a pipe…
Then they immediately went on to discuss the front page Essendon…tapes & etc. Came down very heavily against us. Rang up but didnt get on as they were talking to some numbnut who supported the views expressed by the commentators.

Just looked at 7 news. West Australian reporting of “leaked” tape and that Gill "disturbed " that tape leaked. I can understand his being disturbed that the tape has come into the public purview.
Remember, there are two AFL connected people on the C7 board, Kennett and Evans.

2 months between arrests … must be a record

ben cousins thread into a saga thread. amazing.

Bruce Springsteens fault

BROWNLOW medallist Ben Cousins will spend tonight, and the next two weeks, in jail after being refused bail for allegedly breaching a violence restraining order, along with aggravated stalking and possession of eight grams of meth.

The former AFL hero looked a broken man as he was told today there were no conditions that could be set to prevent him possibly re-offending, after being arrested Thursday night following more accusations by his former partner and mother of his children, Maylea Tinecheff.

Armadale Magistrates Court heard Cousins, 38, allegedly breached the conditions of a restraining order, designed to prevent him being within 50m of Ms Tinecheff and to only contact her in relation to their children.

Instead, police allege, Cousins bombarded her with texts, phone calls and personal visits to the children’s school and even her church from late January to mid-February.

Cousin’s lawyer Michael Tudori told the court they believed Ms Tinecheff was “manipulating” the VRO, contacting Cousins for money when she wanted to, and then calling police when she didn’t.

And there was even the claim that she contacted Cousins because she wanted front row tickets to the recent Bruce Springsteen concert in Perth – which he provided, and attended with her.

Sad state of affairs

Something woosha something something

You’d reckon that given his profile and the public knowledge of the VRO against Cousins’ that there would be social media evidence that he was in the front row of the recent B Springsteen show with his estranged partner.

1 Like
2 months between arrests .... must be a record

No where close…

What is sad is that he wants to see his kids but can’t make a connection that he might frighten his kids in that state. I feel sad for him and so sad for his family. That interview with his father a while back was heart wrenching.

He’s worse now.

Being reported he has been sentenced to a year in jail.

Be out in 2 weeks

At least he won’t have access to drugs in jail.

JK

2 Likes