Ben Cousins Goes Ape (again)

Allegedly had a screwdriver and made threats.

Allegedly had a bag of crack up his crack.

Jail never helps those with drug addictions.

Who’s helping the people who is a danger to? Until such time as he can commit to his own reform, ■■■■ what’s going to help him.

2 Likes

In lieu of appropriate medium to long term treatment facilities, lack of which shows a complete lack of understanding of root cause at all levels of society, jail is the only option. I don’t think it will help Ben at all.

2 Likes

Ahhh, the whiff of total insecurity and jealousy is strong with this one.

2 Likes

If you were dealing with the on-going behaviour of an ice addict and trying to protect yourself and your children, you’d be ■■■■■■ off as well. It is NO easy life being the target of an addict. or anyone for that matter.

Donnington alert!

2 Likes

Careful bomber_guy, he’ll be all over a good lookin’ bloke like you.

1 Like

Cousins needs to go live on a deserted island. Get occasional food drops. He loves having his shirt off anyway.

2 Likes

Fooking Gold

IMG_2720

the air got to it…THE AIR GOT TO IT!!!

1 Like

No sympathy from me. The bloke is a A grade peice of sht

Put him inside and throw away the key

1 Like

I think everyone deserves a few chances. He has had a lot of chances.

He’s Ill mate.
Probably no difference from you a while back.
No offence.

5 Likes

Cousins has got to the point where he doesn’t have any friends left. Only drug buddies. If any of you have had someone close to you go through a similar experience will know what I mean. You still like them and would like to help them, but you don’t want them anywhere near you due to the risk to you and/or your family. All that are left are the other users and associated scum. I don’t see a way out for him.

3 Likes

Gardiner and Kerr seem to have survived and Chick is in Malaysia, where drugs could attract the death penalty. Cousins appears to be beyond reach, so sad.

Gardiner is a good example of how effective a change of environment can be but he also wasn’t as committed to the lifestyle as Cousins was/is. The media will have you believe through concerted attempts at character rehabilitation that Kerr is now a terrific guy but it’s way too soon to be making that call. And no one really knows how D Chick is going.

What is chick doing in Malaysia?

All I know is that Chick plays for a Malaysian team in the Asian Australian Rules comp.

Wierd…