Ben Cousins Goes Ape (again)

I think if anyone has supported the Essinghotn football club for the past 15 years you’d classify as having some sort of mental illness.

Sadly, yes.

Parked at ff by the looks

images

3 Likes

I will also add, no one knows the truth about Ben, they only go on what the media reports. Elements they report are true, however there are many extensions and facts about what is true. By no means am I defending him, just making people aware that unless you know the facts and no one other that Ben in reality what goes through his mind we cannot really judge.

As far a media is concerned watch Denzel Washington’s media presser on YouTube about media.

Amen :pray:

1 Like

When Chicky kicks a goal he runs around handing out the high four and a halves.

7 Likes

Before it happened I wouldn’t have subscribed to it but that changed the day I broke down on the phone to a membership employee.
Poor Kevin.

1 Like

did you apologise to him with a picture of your feet?

Just painted

Hope u got kids bro

1 Like

I can get it signed if you want

wheres the garage door?

She let me back in

Probs time for a touch up

3 Likes

farkn lol

2 Likes

I think people have to give up on the idea that Benny is making all these bad decisions. Benny long ago stopped being in control of his habit, or his life. The meth runs that now. And sadly it will probably be that way until the day it kills him.

9 Likes

Actually that pic is a couple of weeks old. Does anyone want to see my lips

For a guy thats had a ten year meth habit he still looks fit.

1 Like

Yeah remember that time you got caught with 2 pints and a half naked chick called Tanesha up your date?

This.

There’s that old saying about looking into the abyss.

Well, Cousins looked into the abyss, and it didn’t just look back, it climbed in through his eyeballs and is now driving him around like a car.

4 Likes

Hello Stephen king and welcome to blitz

3 Likes