Ben Lennon

Ben lemon

Wants to play for us.

No interest here, would just be a list clogger

It’d be the old “played their only good game* against us, so we think he’s good”

*in Lennon’s case it was actually only a good quarter, but he looked good in that quarter.

Who knows,

Type of player Sydney will target and turn him into a gun.

Has some attributes, no doubt but is contracted next year & Richmond would be wanting a second round pick for him. At that price, I’d decline, unless someone here would want to trade the Hibberd pick for him? Yeah, I thought not.

Could we get him as a top up for next year?

who?

Has some attributes, no doubt but is contracted next year & Richmond would be wanting a second round pick for him. At that price, I'd decline, unless someone here would want to trade the Hibberd pick for him? Yeah, I thought not.

I thought they had delisted him?

If so, rookie and turn him into a HBF?

St Kilda have probably already offered him 400k over 3 years.

Was watching the Langford and Laverde draft interview videos and Langford was asked who the best player was at his current club (Northern Knights) and he answered Ben Lennon.

Definitely seems to have some potential so we should consider it. Pick 26 should be enough.

Was watching the Langford and Laverde draft interview videos and Langford was asked who the best player was at his current club (Northern Knights) and he answered Ben Lennon.

Definitely seems to have some potential so we should consider it. Pick 26 should be enough.

Lol what? No way we trade 26 for ben Lennon.

Not worth pick 126

Lol what? No way we trade 26 for ben Lennon.

I think he means pick 26 in the rookie draft

St Kilda have probably already offered him 400k over 3 years.

Collingwood have made a similar offer that starts when he turns 30.

Would rather John Lennon

Maybe we should give him a shot.

Just Imagine.

Now You’re In Heaven! But only if we could Father-Son him…

Big lemon

To be honest, I think he could be value if “un-Richmonded”. But we already have several of his type so it would be a no from me.

Psd perhaps. Nothing more for our situation.

Nowhere Man.