Ben Rutten - Back to the grindstone (Part 1)

Worsfold
Harding
Kelly
Rutten

I’m hoping Rutten replaces Harvey.

Harvey,Skipworth,Corrigans into the cannon please

That’s been the rumour for some time.

Because fark you, that’s why.

13 Likes

Ratten - hope not

1 Like

Perfect gives Caracella another 2 years experience and then replace Woosha at the end of his contract

Caracella will reap the rewards of Worsfolds hard work and win us our 17th flag

Skipworth won’t be going anywhere IMO. Our midfield has had a remarkable transformation.

6 Likes

I suspect it was announced because the rumours were already out there.

1 Like

Why not get it over with and bump Worsfold now. And when you’re sick of rutten then get Caracalla. Then whatever assistant is at the reining premier.
It’ll come off eventually.

1 Like

Fuark.

Huge IMO.

Perfect gives Caracella another 2 years experience and then replace Woosha at the end of his contract

Caracella will reap the rewards of Worsfolds hard work and win us our 17th flag

I’d hope we have had a crack at our 17th flag before 2021

4 Likes

The ease of which we leaked goals to Hawthorn, Collingwood and Richmond was scary.

Richmond’s defense is very much superior to ours and not necessarily because of personnel.

If we can get a 10-20% improvement in this area we perhaps convert the 6 losses to Hawthorn, Collingwood and Richmond into 3-3 or better. That would have us in the top 4.

3 Likes

And before that Skippy had our forwards firing. Why all the critics?

8 Likes

Not just your opinion. He’s massive!

Never forget, … “Ignorance is Blitz” …

11 Likes

Hopefully this means we will have a new kick in strategy.

2 Likes

I would put Skippy back as forwards coach.

Our fwd line has gone from one of the best to one of the worst with Corrigan in charge. leave Kelly in charge of mids and ■■■■ off Corrigan.

Midfield is more important.

You don’t think losing about 140 goals from Hooksy, Raz and JD would have anything to do with that?

16 Likes

We shall see next year just think our fwd line delivery was better last year than this year

And Smack

1 Like