Best 22 2019 - Round 1

If we are keeping that role, it belongs to Francis. I don’t see Guelfi as a playmaker at all, and I haven’t seen enough of Redman (I missed his first game against Brisbane) to know if he’s up for it but I doubt he is, anyway.

Since Redman and Gleeson are still injured, I am betting the 7th will be Guelfi with Ridley occupying the last HBF spot. I would be surprised if Ambrose gets picked ahead of either.

In time perhaps but Francis won’t have the tank for it initially. He’ll be a 3rd tall only for a while.

Goddard ran huge k’s with what he did in coverage for the HBF’s and wing etc

Redman is a running machine as is Guelfi

Very much primary school level from my recollection.

Remind me never to take any notice of your posts.

HeyZues!

HeyZues? No idea what you’re talking about, but don’t take notice.

HeyZues. = Phonetic version of spanish pronunciation of the name of the son of god ( the christian god to be specific )

3 Likes

Remember in South Park when Cartman’s hand pretended to be Jennifer Lopez except he pronounced it “Hennifer Lopez”? Hahahaha.

Anyway, carry on…

3 Likes

The speed we have will be a problem for most teams

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 35, 42, 43, 45

Elite speed very hard to match up on

I don’t think Parish is anything more than average in speed

2 Likes

Our prime ball winners (well, most of them).

1 Like

22, 33, 46

1 Like

I think he will surprise you this year

Yes let’s hope they get a game at some stage during the course of the year

Having all the fastest players in the team, plus all the (not-so-fast) certainties, doesn’t look too bad actually,

FB: Saad Hooker McKenna
HB: Francis Hurley Guelfi
C: McGrath Sheil Smith
R: Bellchambers Heppell Zerrett
HF: Fanta Stringer Langford
FF: Tippa JD Mozzie
Int: Zaharakis Parish Ham Jok

3 Likes

If you go back and watch said game i think you’ll see he is more than capable. He put in a great performance and it was only his 4th AFL game.

2 Likes

You left out Paddy Ambrose, a finalist in the 2014 GF Sprint.
Surely that makes him one of the speediest at the club?
(He did beat Zac Dawson, to give you an idea of the competition)

You admit you haven’t seen enough of Redman to judge him, but then judge him anyway. Things that make you go hmmm…

4 Likes

If he looks fast that will certainly surprise me

1 Like

Yeah fair enough, knew he had great endurance but didn’t realise he was that quick. But it’s either another quick or one of the certainties he’d have to replace from that team. Maybe given abood’s assessment of Parish, he could replace him (although I think Parish is a certainty anyway).

Is Guelfi actually that quick?

Guelfi will be best 22 all year and you’ll all have to LIKE IT.

1 Like