HF: EDWARDS MCKERNAN COONEY
C: ZAHARAKIS GODDARD Z MERRETT
HB: PEARS HURLEY GLEESON
FB: HIBBERD HOOKER BAGELY

FOLLOWERS: BELLCHAMBERS HEPPELL WATSON

INTERCHANGE: JAKE LONG, HEATH HOCKING, COLYER, STANTON

DELIST: AMBROSE, MELKSHAM, DEMPSEY

Boy oh boy wowee!

love me a good best 22 thread. love it long time.

you forgot Bennell.

O_O

Boy oh boy wowee!

pretty sick team ay cobba

I like how you have a player in there twice who won’t even be on the list next year
Mods gurge plz

this thread can only go well

Looks like a pretty good team! The part I like is that we have 5 blokes in the fwd line over 6’3 and all it doesn’t look slow.
Move Langford and Lav up to HFF. Have Langford play a bit more across the center and Lav more traditional HFF. I think they can be the difference up fwd next year. Both know how and where to lead, are tall, quick, and good overhead marks.

Edwards very dangerous and creative as a deeper fwd.

Looks good, We have very little depth with our talls though. A ready to go tall Def would be good.

HARDINGHAM

Looks like a pretty good team move Langford and Lav up to HFF. I think they can be the difference up fwd next year. Bot know how and where to lead, are tall, quick, and good overhead marks.

Well said

NOT ENOUGH NOISE.

you also forgot baggers, stanton and myers from your team. best 22 any day of the week.

I like how you have a player in there twice who won't even be on the list next year Mods gurge plz

Sorry… what ?

I like how you have a player in there twice who won't even be on the list next year Mods gurge plz

Sorry… what ?

Pears is in there twice. And who is Coyler?

Delist Melk and Dempsey…really!

HARDINGHAM

Im Shattered they delisted him :frowning:

Ohh and change pears to bags!

Sorry… what ?

Pears is in there twice. And who is Coyler?
LOL Pears got cloned and Colyer may or may not be related to Colyer