Best Font

SWSNBN in her final form as ‘the age’ boss.

WTF have I missed here?

Role playing game. Old school with Essendon players and blitz luminaries. I still don’t get it.

Role playing game. Old school with Essendon players and blitz luminaries. I still don't get it.

Me either, but a game that hangs ■■■■ on any of those ■■■■■■ is a good game. :slight_smile:

Where is this game? Take my money

Role playing game. Old school with Essendon players and blitz luminaries. I still don't get it.

I enjoyed several beers. Quite nice really. Thanks to all those that delivered them.

I enjoyed several beers. Quite nice really. Thanks to all those that delivered them.

You did but from memory you had also gone mad.

I guess there is always a price to pay.

So I wanted to test out some programming skills (I was studying Java, but now am looking at Ruby) and in the end made a short demo for an Essendon RPG (for Windows).

Fairly straight forward. 

• Download the file from the link below;

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sl6v6g1fyckjbbp/project1.3.rar

• Click the file and it will unpack to your choice of folder.

• Open the folder and click 'game.exe'

• Away you go.

• Controls are with the keyboard arrows and space or enter.

There are no files installed to windows or stuff like that so it should be safe for work. There is sound though so turn your speakers down so not to be busted.

Remember this is a demo and there is still a fair bit of work to be done. I was playing more with the dynamics / controls of the game before working on it properly.

Please leave feedback and suggestions to keep me motivated! :)

Use spoiler tags where appropriate.

@Souly: at least use a font that provides majuscules.

Majuscules?

Non-fonty people know them as capital letters.

@Souly: at least use a font that provides majuscules.

Majuscules?

Non-fonty people know them as capital letters.

Only fonty word i know is kerning.

The one I was baptised in was a lovely copper number housed in a very tasteful wooden stand. I quite liked that one.
You've been baptised? I never knew that.
The one I was baptised in was a lovely copper number housed in a very tasteful wooden stand. I quite liked that one.

Well you do now Digs.

Should we organise a kickstarter for a new and improved version?
I’m in.

Should we organise a kickstarter for a new and improved version? I'm in.

I’d need an apple version.

New version you could play in a browser (so you could play on a mac), android or PC. That’s not a problem.

New version you could play in a browser (so you could play on a mac), android or PC. That’s not a problem.

Would I still be mad?

Would I still be mad?

You’ve mellowed, but i’ll keep you pickled if you wish.

The one I was baptised in was a lovely copper number housed in a very tasteful wooden stand.
He’s trying to suppress the memory of how much it burnt.
The one I was baptised in was a lovely copper number housed in a very tasteful wooden stand.

I’d just assume that the holy water parted like the Red Sea as he was lowered.

I’d just assume that the holy water parted boiled like the Red Sea a volcano as he was lowered.

Fixed