Best Games of the Past Decade

I’ve got a copy of every game we’ve won over the past 10 years, so now it’s time to thin them out into pretty much keepers only.
Which games are the the ones worth keeping and why?

Obviously Round 1 2017 against the Hawks - not just for the win but for the return of our players.

What are the others?

The round 14 Sydney game.

Biggest cluster Fark 3 minutes you’ll ever see.

Not sure I could sit through that again. Maybe just the one game for that year - can’t remember if ANZAC Day was worth watching again?

Geelong 2011
Anzac day 2013
Been a few others but I’m watching the WC and Brazil have just scored so I’ll add to this later

Port Adelaide 2017 just a really dominant win

Melbourne 2016 a fun win. I thought we were a chance to go winless that year so to get the monkey of the back was great. Joe had a field day

West Coast and Freo games 2013. Emotional

1 Like

vs St Kilda 2009

You should watch them all and rank them then let us all know

1 Like

West coast game where hirdy dominated was great, and the Freo win in perth was amazing when Hird and the team were under the pump.
Come from behind against North, the final v north in 2000 win by 125 points, Zacks Anzac Day heroics, any win V Fark Carlton and the 93 prelim have to be up there.

The wins against Melbourne and Fark Carlton in 2016 because they were so unexpected.

Both games against Hawthorn in 2009, the win to make the finals and the one earlier in season at the Dome on a Friday night was a great one as well given they were reining premiers and we were nothing.

Round 17 2011 win against Adelaide at Football Park - a come from behind win interstate.
Round 20 2011 win against Sydney when Goodes missed after the siren
Also both wins in Perth in 2013 given the emotion of the season.

Round 2 2015 Essendon v Hawthorn, especially those last two minutes. Also Round 2 2016 against Melbourne for pure emotion.