Best Music Video of all time?

9 Likes

Probably not the best, but definitely the most disturbing music video of all time. If you make it past the 4 and half min intro.

5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

I loved the Da Funk video back in the day.

Its phenomenal really. This was Daft Punks first big song, pre around the world and before they went more pop orientated. The song has no lyrics, its just straight out acid tech, the type of music that doesn’t achieve main stream success, yet that video was played all the time.

1 Like

Those late nights on Rage hey…

4 Likes

A band.
A truck.
Bagpipes.

Simples.

11 Likes

I like Röyksopp - Eple

Early mornings for me. Drag myself out of bed at 6am as an 8 year old to record my favourite songs.

1 Like

This video was o important to me for some reason. It represented what I wanted so bad at the time.

It was one of my wedding songs too.

5 Likes

Also

Even though I reckon as with most Sigur Ros songs, the actual song makes the film clip better as opposed to the other way around like it is these days.

3 Likes

Really like what Led Zep did with this, though I reckon Sir Peter Jackson ripped off their idea a bit later. A classic saga of good and evil, sticking by your mates all the way to Mount Doom, fighting off a NazGill, you get the idea.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is brilliant, inspired, lazy or cheap. But I watched it til the end, so it works! :slight_smile:

1 Like

l always thought Zed Leppelin’s No Quarter was also composed with LOTR in mind. While the middle part of Floyd’s Echoes always conjured up crossing the Barrow Downs, and l would have loved both pieces to have been used in the films.

1 Like

And dont forget “Ramble On” as well.

Of course no Led Zeppelin song actually had a music video. There was The song remains the same and thats it.

1 Like

Interstellar 5555

One of the better early punk vids -

Pretty sure people are just posting vids for th sake of posting vids so without actually posting a vid - British India - I Can Make You Love Me