Beta Testing Blitz

Hello,

I’ve setup a separate forum for tinkering with this software. If you’ve got some time to kill I’d appreciate you signing up for an account on this separate site and making some stupid posts and new threads, for testing.

There’s a bunch of bugs over there but visually it’s getting close.

http://infract.me/vanilla/

Thanks,

• Rolo

Beta forum not called Thymosin? Opportunity missed.

Quoted Post

Hello,

I’ve setup a separate forum for tinkering with this software. If you’ve got some time to kill I’d appreciate you signing up for an account on this separate site and making some stupid posts and new threads, for testing.

There’s a bunch of bugs over there but visually it’s getting close.

http://infract.me/vanilla/

Thanks,

• Rolo

For someone who doesn’t get paid to do this and has their own job to run, you really don’t do anything at all for us. I dislike you alot

Quoted Post

Come on I thought infract.me was a pretty classy domain name.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Come on I thought infract.me was a pretty classy domain name.

True, true.

One piece of early feedback… I don’t get that pop up reply box palava on that one. I’ll be doing all my posting there from now on.

Just signed on there. It’s a bit of a mess in FF browser, and it redirects to ad pages in chrome, but I suspect that might be a virus or something in there.

In FF. Ad Block disabled. Will check in safe mode after next crash & see if another add on is affecting it.

looks better

Wow.

Screw Firefox.

@Riolio it looks all screwed up on safari as well. Mine looks exactly like what BD posted

…how old is your version of Safari?

A couple of years. I’ll have a go on Chrome

Looks fine on Chrome.

Point is that Vanilla Vers 1.0 looks fine in the same browser … beta doesn’t… yet.

Perhaps one for the dumb questions thread, anyway what does this mean ?

The reCAPTCHA? value was not entered correctly. Please try again.

There should be a code you need to put in.

Quoted Post

There should be a code you need to put in.

Thanks Rolo.

Am in, will post something tomorrow.

Quoting issue being worked on by a developer, as well as some extra mod tools :slight_smile:

Hoping to have that version up and going before nab cup. Which reminds me. When is nab cup?

Quoted Post

Quoting issue being worked on by a developer, as well as some extra mod tools :)

Hoping to have that version up and going before nab cup. Which reminds me. When is nab cup?

For us? 2016, apparently.

NAB Challenge (it’s not like they’ll even have a winner, to claim a cup!) starts in 18 days time (27 for us).

Better get to work…

Oh and what does everyone think of the ‘like’ system over there? Better right?