Big buddy problem in Sydney?

I remember Buddy seemed so impressed with Launnie one night. Had to be why else were his eyes so wide

You ■■■■■ about our treatment in the media, yet you’re not above spreading gossip on an internet forum under a pseudonym. Should I talk about EFC footballers who have been in a less than tip top condition? Of course not.

Don't people love cutting down tall poppies? Give the guy a break and enjoy watching him play football FFS.

I dont think Ive ever enjoyed watching him play.  He's geenrally kicking 9 against us.

No, he’s just another anonymous idiot spreading rumors on the internet.

Apparently Sydney's way out of ten year contract is if buddy gets another strike.

I remember Buddy seemed so impressed with Launnie one night. Had to be why else were his eyes so wide

You ***** about our treatment in the media, yet you're not above spreading gossip on an internet forum under a pseudonym. Should I talk about EFC footballers who have been in a less than tip top condition? Of course not.

Can't remember me making to many comments about the media and the way they have treated us you pretentious little ■■■■ clown.
I also may not be the first person to hint in a remarkably subtle way that Buddy may like to dabble with illegal substances
So take a deep breath and stop hyper ventilating

Big party at his the week before they started pre-season, lot of junior players there. Off their heads.

Bloods culture.

Yet quite happy to take Eddie's word over that of an actual judge, in an actual court case.

Odd.

Big party at his the week before they started pre-season, lot of junior players there. Off their heads.
Bloods culture.

They were off their heads with enjoyment of their passion for the bloods.
Jetts, Jude's, Joey, Jacky, Goodsey, Teddy, Sammy, Jetts, Jude's, Goodsey.

Yet quite happy to take Eddie's word over that of an actual judge, in an actual court case.

Odd.

Interesting interpretation.

Put him on ice like  Brisabne did with Alistar Lynch, lot's of puns intended 

Agree with Boot that the whole "no dickheads" thing is a ****.  Started by club insiders and perpetuated by journalists who like to believe that being the best footballers automatically makes them the best human beings as well.

Started about the same time they start craping on about being the Bloods.

Biggest myth in football since Shinboner Spirit!!

Ever noticed how whenever they're winning (or nearly winning) flags they're "THE BLOODS", but whenever they're not they're just "Sydney"?

You ***** about our treatment in the media, yet you're not above spreading gossip on an internet forum under a pseudonym. Should I talk about EFC footballers who have been in a less than tip top condition? Of course not.
Can't remember me making to many comments about the media and the way they have treated us you pretentious little ■■■■ clown.
I also may not be the first person to hint in a remarkably subtle way that Buddy may like to dabble with illegal substances
So take a deep breath and stop hyper ventilating

Leave the noble art of ■■■■ clowning out if this please.

Hopefully for Sydneys sake it all works out for them, Could be a long 9 years.

Sydney like their little no ■■■■■■■■ culture. LOL if they thought Buddy would conform to that.

Lol. Biggest piece of club spin for decades that one.

I always found the "family club" line at Glenfairy a rib tickler myself.

Sydney like their little no ■■■■■■■■ culture. LOL if they thought Buddy would conform to that.

If you think of the Manson Family, maybe.

If you think of the Manson Family, maybe.

Or the Barrymore family.

Yes the media loved that no ‘idiots policy’ spin. Swallowed that and spat it out for years.

No idiots allowed unless your a good player, then we will put up with you. That’s the reality.

That probably applies in all clubs.

flogged jessinta campbell and kate upton last year, just signed a 10 year deal and didn't take his sunglasses off all preseason

has my respect

l don't care about any off field issues he may or may not have, unless it impacts on his form. The absence of Tippett means he has to shoulder a greater workload and gets more attention on the field. l love to watch him play, his agility is first rate, but that doesn't mean l want the whole Sydney plan to succeed. Their recruiting means they should feature heavily in the finals and be flag contenders, anything less than that can be considered a failure. 

Sydney are in a hole at the moment. started season 1 win 3 losses and face freo next week. An undermanned Freo they should beat, but that is no easy task as we saw.

Swans are missing Goodes, Tippett and Reid at the moment.

Are there chances of finishing top 4 gone?

Has the game passed Okeefe? should he retire now and avoid spending the rest of the year in and out of the reserves?

Longmire is under pressure, due to Buddy, media seem more interested in swans, plsu they aren't performing as we expected.