Billy Hartung

I actually do.
But I’m not going to try to change the mind of people who think he’s a spud (which may or may not be you).

1 Like

There’s a worst player in every 22.

I don’t think upgrading guys even incrementally is the worst idea. If you think you’ve got a grip on who’s a good side and who isn’t, in the climate of Dogs and Tigers winning flags, then you’re braver than me.

With that said, I am totally ambivalent about whether we should get Hartung or not. Wouldn’t hate it. Wouldn’t cheer it. It would be a thing, that’s it.

3 Likes

I would jump at the chance to strengthen our list spots 22-26 (or thereabouts), has shown a lot more than Jerrett, Long and Morgan, who some think are just outside of the best 22.

I don’t know if he would want to come to us to play vfl, but if he did I would grab him.

Jackson merrett contract extension.

There’s been nothing mentioned in this thread so far that means anything, . is there?

Like, he has been even rumoured to be being considered or such?

Jerrett and Long should be cut.

You’re seriously underselling Colyer’s 2014 and 2015.

3 Likes

Fmd, Colyer is thrice the player Hartung will ever be. Goldfish memories by so many. Look fwd to him tearing it up in 2018.

4 Likes

Willy Hart tung.
FMD

I think he’s a spud but he’s better than guys on our list but we don’t need him but if we don’t get him this club is a joke but if we do get him this club is a joke. In saying that It wouldn’t bother me if we did or didn’t get him.

4 Likes

Do not want

2 Likes

All we could do with him is be about our 28th player.

He’ll be in the top 15 of some clubs…

Confidently anticipate North, or St kilda, or the two Queensland clubs to take him.

1 Like

Must be the height of boredom season when Billy Hartung gets this much of run.

6 Likes

Gold Coast and Brisbane both have a shortfall of quick, unaccountable wingmen…

3 Likes

And my ■■■■ says “these splinters hurt”