Bitcoin, and other tulips

Are you looking at $AUD, or $USD?

Yep. Mine was simple. Used BPay to transfer money. Just had to wait for it to clear.

Will be interesting to see where it gets to and when I start to get itchy fingers and thinking of withdrawing!

3 Likes

Be interesting to see how this plays out. Big 4 trying to flex muscle but getting called out by the sound of it

I got on ripple at $0.28 about 6 months ago.

Got a heap more at $0.34 and even a little more at $1.20.

It’s starting to look rather tempting to sell atm, but I won’t.

3 Likes

Yeah now that it’s gone up, I’ve become emotionally invested. When I bought at 1.10, thought I missed the boat and it wouldn’t jump again for awhile.

2 Likes

This is working out well for you!

Then: 40,000 @ $0.35 = $14,000
Now: 40,000 @ $2.80 = $112,000

Good luck to you all. Thanks for sharing the tips.

3 Likes

The easier access is probably why it’s growing so fast.

Wish I had the cajones to put this much money into it lol.

I need to get on board asap. Is the best site still btc markets?

I think it is the quickest to get verification. Deposit in AUD and takes 1-2 days to go through.

The market is going gangbusters and ripple soaring. I’m glad I bought in at 82 cents. Prepare for another downward adjustment. That’s adjustment not crash as will be reported. Then buy back in like a ■■■■.

1 Like

Ripple is the long hold for me this one is going to the moon. Will be 5 dollars soon.

1 Like

I want it to stay low for the next week to load up a bit more!

1 Like

It’s grown quicker than expected that’s for sure.

I’m expecting another big jump within the next 2 days as there’s rumours of an official announcement being made by ripple re new partnerships. Than there’s the rumour it’ll be added to Coinbase on Jan 8 or Jan 10.

I certainly won’t be selling in the short term.

Btw, there was a single purchase of 450,000,000 xrp coins this morning

1 Like

What’s an xrp coin and what is the price? Worth jumping in? Doesn’t seem to be on btc markets

XRP is ripple. It’s definitely on BTC MARKETS.

Sorry didn’t realise they were the same. Noob alert

Being someone who both works in finance and is (sadly) a self-confessed finance geek, but having still been in high school during the tech/internet boom & bust of the late 90’s/early '00s, i often wondered what it was really like to experience a truly maniacal, speculative, all-encompassing bubble.

I no longer need to wonder.

5 Likes

Good advice Sir

1 Like