Bitcoin, and other tulips

Wouldn’t it just be easier to jnvent your own?

Blitzcoins for sale, PM me your CC number for full details.

Also, for $19.96 I’ll tell you how you can cut ALL your utility bills in half.

And back then you'd be better off to have just bought $1000 worth

Wouldn't it just be easier to jnvent your own?
Blitzcoins for sale, PM me your CC number for full details.
Also, for $19.96 I'll tell you how you can cut ALL your utility bills in half.

i'm starting my own currency using rocks. start collecting people. 

is it still fluctutating like a crazy person?
we convinced a guy at work to buy $2k worth about 6 months ago, it dropped by about 50% that week. :lol: no idea where it's at now...

I think one is worth between 900-1k Australian ATM

Yeah, I hope he thanked you...

Please update that graph which is a year old - it would be interesting to see what happened after the NSA broke Silk Road.

we convinced a guy at work to buy $2k worth about 6 months ago, it dropped by about 50% that week. :lol: no idea where it's at now...

Please update that graph which is a year old - it would be interesting to see what happened after the NSA broke Silk Road.

Not much I wouldn't have thought. There are many many other sites/places to fill the void. Silk Road is just the one the general public heard about.

Not much I wouldn't have thought. There are many many other sites/places to fill the void. Silk Road is just the one the general public heard about.

True.
Very funny thing....there was a shop in Hobart's city centre called Silk Road ....when the ■■■■ hit the fan with the virtual Silk Road ...the actual store was advertising a closing down sale. Sadly I had no one to share how funny this was with. ....but I enjoyed many a giggle every time I drove past for a week or two.

Thanks but you should have directed me to  http://lmgtfy.com

;-)

Just saw this online, someone is using it for a bitcoin   Dogecoin miner.

I'll sell you a pair of scissors for $15

Yeah, worked better in the days of classified ads, but apparently it used to work

True.
Very funny thing....there was a shop in Hobart's city centre called Silk Road ....when the **** hit the fan with the virtual Silk Road ...the actual store was advertising a closing down sale. Sadly I had no one to share how funny this was with. ....but I enjoyed many a giggle every time I drove past for a week or two.

LULZ the whatnow?

Yeah, worked better in the days of classified ads, but apparently it used to work

Dont know on that, but one that did work & maybe still in use today was where the ad read

send $20 dollars for the way to make easy money (words to that effect).

In return for your redback you got a A4 sheet. Written on it was

"Put an ad in the paper saying .. for $20 I'll give you the secret to make easy money"

Dont know on that, but one that did work & maybe still in use today was where the ad read
send $20 dollars for the way to make easy money (words to that effect).
In return for your redback you got a A4 sheet. Written on it was
"Put an ad in the paper saying .. for $20 I'll give you the secret to make easy money"

Just a simpler version of some of those seminars on how to make property portfolio worth millions, come to the seminar, buy the book, buy part of my investment property group.

Just saw this online, someone is using it for a bitcoin   Dogecoin miner.

Not trying yet;

mining-rig.jpeg

Are 'forgery' or hacking/theft a concern?

Bitcoin is a bit safer than litecoin. As there is no regulation though you don't get the same protection as using legal tender.

4 x 12 GPUs = 0.25 USD per 3 hours? 8 cents per hour? DOLLA DOLLA BILLS YALL

If you want to hear a great deal about bitcoin, the Joe Rogan podcast #446 with Andreas Antonopoulos is a good listen.

It's an interesting (but very long) chat, and it changed my thinking a little about it. Even if you don't have almost 3 hours, the first 15 mins or so explains a lot.  

If you don't do the whole podcast feed thing, you can listen / watch it here:

(skip to 10.37 for the start of the interview) 

http://youtu.be/1cexawnOlR8

And was specifically outlawed it was so successful.

Anyone still investing in cryptocurrencies? Iota?