Bitcoin, and other tulips

Also it’s super volatile but you should buy this machine that’s gonna last five years.

Bitcoin mining is now using more electricity per year than Monaco does. And its growing…

WP said Denmark.
And I still don’t know how to take that.
Is it more or less than all of the mints in the world?

Mate of yours you say?
Things that make you go hmmmm.
:smile:

Point is it’s growing and by design will never scale.

This is my dubious face.

NOOOOO!!! He’s absolutely no mate of mine - a 100%, rolled gold, award-winning c**t of an individual (I’m talking of Andrew Demetriou proportions…).
He’s been stringing my mate along for a long, long time now despite my continued protestations that he really needs to cut him loose. Like I said, anything this pr1ck is involved in should be avoided like the plague…

1 Like

Trust only the finest news sources

I may have misunderstood what you meant by scale.
I thought you meant it had to increase exponentially.
I’ve been told that about a lot of things over the years, they never do.
Alright, maybe global warming.

Isn’t the core issue still a lack of renewables?

"EACH Biitcoin trans consumes 250 kwh, … "

Huh??

Yeah scale as in mass market. It won’t replace cash. I think it’s better to picture it as a money store like gold? Again I’m no investment expert.

Haven’t Cards already replaced cash?

Ask an old Italian man to do anything

They are rapidly doing so in the big cities in China.
Yesterday l went to see Loving Vincent which l reviewed in the movie thread. since l am only in Chongqing for a short time, l am not going to bother opening a bank account here. So there was an issue here when l went to pay with cash. Usually people pay by having their codes on their phones scanned. Since l don’t have a phone either, the poor ticket sellers were in something of a quandry. It took three or four of them a good five minutes to work it out, and sell me a ticket. l don’t know how secure the codes on the phones are, as many phones get lost or stolen every day.

Cash as in money in your bank that you can spend in as small an increment and as often as you like.

1 Like

Boy oh boy oh boy. NOW is the time to invest and make yourself a fortune.

It’s almost as if he would profit from that prediction coming true

5 Likes

We can’t lose!