3. Dempsey
4. Hibberd
5. Carlisle
6. Hooker
7. Heppell
8. Bellchambers
9. Stanton
10. Zaharakis

Dempsey maybe missed too much footy? He'll poll well, no doubt.

Hibberd's up there for me. Maybe just past BJ.

Hibbo

Watson

Heppell

Goddard - great first year with the club, will be much better next year!

Good post.  He'll give it a real shake.  What impresses me most is his work ethic, covers a lot of ground.  Well done to the staff who got him across, has been great.

1. Watson

2. Goddard - would be in our top 5 pretty much every week and has been very durable.

3. Hibberd

4. Heppell

5. Hooker

6. Ryder

Am I still tinned or did not one but two people say Baguley is a smokey for club champion?

Am I still tinned or did not one but two people say Baguley is a smokey for club champion?

Pazza and who else?

Our B&F system rewards playing lots of games and playing your role, as lots of players get votes, not just the top couple flashy ones.

But yeah, LOL.

Feel really, really bad for him right now. Came across to be successful, and now he is punished for something he was never apart of.... 

he not punished - we came ninth and next year we will win the premiership. Sounds a good deal to me.

Feel really, really bad for him right now. Came across to be successful, and now he is punished for something he was never apart of.... 

Considering where he would have finished if he hadn't come across, and on less coin, I reckon he has done ok.

maybe unofficially but I I think officially the prize is  still a medal.

1Jobe

2 Hepps

3 Goddard

Should poll well and might surprise…Melksham, Hibbard, Baguley, Carlisle

1. jobe

2. carlisle

3. goddard

Hibbo

Watson

Heppell

BJ

Bags

I think BJ is a big chance to win. It'll be a two horse race.

I thought the winner got a trophy, but I suppose it has being a strange year. 

I think BJ is a big chance to win. It'll be a two horse race.

I see what you did there  :D

Poor BJ. Hope he still has faith in our great club

Could have been a better on the footy show… Would have prefered he stayed home

certainly didnt want to answer Crawf's question