Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

While there at it…they can ask why the Weagles over the last 15 years, are not only top of the free kick differential ladder, but also double that of the next highest?
With Freo there, it proves its not so much crowd noise affirmation (although it definitely helps), but something else, cause the Weagles win it everywhere, and here is my theory…it’s colours of affirmation.
Find out which umpires are religious…Gods colours are Blue (for the sky) Yellow (for the sun), and obviously he hates the devils colours of Black & Red).
So, when a decision is around 50/50, the subconscious mind of the umpire will always err on the side of God for selfish obvious reasons regarding there own wellbeing going forward.
Even the subconscious minds of any atheist umpires may also work this biased way, just in case there is a god.
Colours of affirmation!..For me, Its the only thing that makes perfect sense as to whats going on.
Its either the above mentioned, or if there does happen to be a god, then he’s actually intervening himself, and giving these ■■■■■■ every opportunity to win.
I’ll never forget the Weagles chaplin saying on TV, that god wears an West Coast Eagles jumper.
Colours of affirmation! Look into it (cause the subconscious mind will err towards it), and rip the biased umpires subconscious minds apart.
I’m an atheist by the way, and i hate the Weagles a million times more then any Fark Carlton hater.

2 Likes