Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

No its not like every other game like sydney.

We lost because we are fkg crap, lets face it . But if tonight doesn’t convince you there isn’t a direct message to pay us less free kicks than ever or penalize us for things that are not worthy of a free EVER, nothing will

1 Like

50 against someone without informing where the mark was?

Ambrose’s mark called touched?

PS anyone who booed/jeered the injured umpire is a dickbrain and no better than anyone who booed Jobe last year.

Play on… we get 2 seconds to kick before getting called to play on. If you even look sideways you are off. It doesnt happen to other teams. A technique to disrupt our high posession game.

The only thing we'll see in the press:

The disgraceful behaviour of Essendon fans cheering the umpire's injury.

I did it. I'll do it again. ■■■■■■■ cheats.

1 Like

PS anyone who booed/jeered the injured umpire is a dickbrain and no better than anyone who booed Jobe last year.

I laughed and i dont feel bad at all. Guess im a dickbrain.
1 Like

Proud to be a dickbrain.

■■■■ him.

1 Like

Just got in after being at the game, Sydney were better but the umps crucified us in the first…no doubt.

Very very quick on the whistle at times.

Difference is troy panel is a ■■■■■■■ cheat. Jobe is not.
1 Like

While I completely agree it will make you even more angry to learn that we had more frees

lol. I just lost a bit of steam. That said there was at least 4 goals from bullish!t frees to Sydney.

We would have still lost. But they were bad.

Fark pannell, hope he never umpires again

Proud to be a dickbrain.

fark him.

Fark the umpires, fark the media and fark the public.

At this point, with the amount of ■■■■ we've copped. Anything goes to be honest.

We are Essendon and we don't give a ■■■■.

I'm fully convinced the AFL is now almost as scripted as the WWE.

Evidenced by the umpire incident tonight, compared to this...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nx9fBHqcA[/media]

Certainly some poor decisions, certainly cost us in big moments. However to believe that the umpires are following a directive from the AFL to purposely disadvantage the Essendon football club is just plain ridiculous.

I think.

When a crowd gets that wound up, frustrated and angry with the umpiring, then they've done their job poorly. 

The Hooker deliberate out of bounds - seriously not decided in the spirit of the game and so at odds with what happens regularly during a game but they tends to be meters from the boundary line, not a couple of centimeters. 

1 Like

Bullshit ...the umpire in question was troy pennell who royally screwed us in Sydney by himself 3 years ago. He is a maggot of the highest order and if someone loaded the gun tonight I would've happily pulled the trigger.
Who the hell are you to tell us who we can and can't boo ?
1 Like

Totally different. Tonight was about letting the frustration out in the heat of the moment. Against Jobe it was planned band for no real reason.

I ain’t even mad.

karma catching up with the umps