Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

I know that Essendon supporters are upset with the umpiring right now, but we still have our game against the Eagles in WA coming up, so please reserve some anger for that game.

16 Likes

Considering Freo will have approximately 3 and a half fans in attendance, tonight will reveal whether or not there is an actual AFL conspiracy afoot.

2 Likes

Omfg if I get through that I’ll get through anything

2 Likes

So 3 in yellow, and a halfwit in the crowd?

11 Likes

You know system is corrupt when the media jokingly says “every interstate club needs to accept that they will get reemed by the umpires in Perth.”

4 Likes

But it’s only west coke games, can’t say I feel the same about games against dockers.

1 Like

Melbourne were absolutely screwed by the umpires in Perth last night.
First and last quarters mainly. That DeMargetts (cbf looking up spelling) should not be allowed near a WC game (or any other).
Typically, he checked the scoreboard with 2 mins left and saw WC had an unassailable lead, and gave a 50m penalty to Melbourne, just to balance the ledger a bit, as you do when the game is all over.

6 Likes

Withdrawn by author

1 Like

At it again tonight !

Blatant is a strong word

Entirely valid, but strong

■■■■■■■ nichols knew he’d overcooked it with that biased call

looks like an old man’s sweaty testicle

Its not cheating. Ive watched a few games this weekend, its been equally as bad

Their just really bad

11 Likes

Freo kick 5 goals for the game before they get gifted three (two in the goal square) in five minutes?

Cheating. Plain and simple

7 Likes

And consistently bad against us

3 Likes

I was half expecting some one in the crowd to bum-rush Nicholls

1 Like

Not one person that watches and enjoys football understands the rules. Not one
The AFL are destroying Australian Rules Football

20 Likes

Fixed it for you

9 Likes

And here we are again.

All the commentators are laughing at those decisions, saying they’ll be ticked off as correct.

They’re as cynical about it as we are.

16 Likes

Jetta has been suspended for an incident that Margetts didn’t penalise from 5 metres away.

1 Like