Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

Ol’ Liz Lukin would have stopped the AFL going Full Streisand. Never go Full Streisand.

Geelong are the best at it. Watch them block all game every game they have made an art form out of it. And never get pinged for it.

This league is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Free kicks:

Adelaide 24, GWS 7

2 Likes

Indeed

3 Likes

“They’ve made me wait half an hour for an AFL integrity officer to come and take a photo of myself and my membership“

Wtf

3 Likes

Yes but most frees were there

Although they could have paid a few more to gws but i thought generally they were ok

So now the AFL has the power to detain people?

10 Likes

Talk about overkill

Fair enough any racism shouldn’t be tolerated but this is ridiculous

Umpires need to stop being so precious and the AFL surely are kidding themselves detaining this bloke and ejecting him

5 Likes

If you don’t want to be called a balled headed flogg, perhaps you should stop being one?

23 Likes

Gil says the afl is not aware of any crackdown. Just happened to have an AFL integrity officer with a camera on standby. Can’t believe this is not a bigger story

4 Likes

LOL.
The AFL should maybe check twitter and…become aware of it?

2 Likes

So this umpire will now get booed by everyone…

2 Likes

Gil is just ‘nuancing’.
He likes ‘nuancing’.
It’s his way of saying he isn’t lying.

5 Likes

Did they check where Mason Redman was at the time. I bet Nicholls was called worse than that when he pulled THAT free out of his freckle against Freo…right in front of the cheer squad and Grog Squad.

8 Likes

Nicholls probably couldn’t hear them over the earphone messages of congratulations coming in from AFL House.

2 Likes

Boo him but please refrain from calling him a bald headed flog.

Cool, I’ll just be calling him a ■■■■ when I go next time.

Flog vs Poof