Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

I find the relationship between players and refs in Union very upper-class British. No way are they allowed to query, even politely, the most egregious decisions.

You’re right, but I don’t really have a problem with it in context I have to say. ■■■■■■■ and moaning to refs has always given me the ■■■■■.

1 Like

He dropped to one knee to pick it up, then immediately stood up and was tackled. He was on his feet.

1 Like

So he was on his knee/s

No. He was on his feet when he was tackled, what is difficult about that to understand?

1 Like

Ok, I have just rewatched it 57 times on foxtel. His knee is either on the ground, or he is extremely well endowed!

Yes, it was on the ground.
Then he stood up.
Then he was tackled.

This has been fun, we should definitely do this again some time.

1 Like

Hang on, so you think the free kick is ok? Find me one other free kick that has been paid against someone who picks the ball up from one knee, is tackled and then pinged. Just one example from any game in any year.

1 Like

I didn’t say it was a correct decision. I just said he was on his knees. He didn’t dive or drag the ball in.

You said he was well.endowed, thanks Donnington. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Great work Tikolo. I particularly like how you have picked out still shots of Ray laughing. It highlights it a lot more than a video clip.

1 Like

And shoved up their clackers.

2 Likes

that’s a really shi.tty idea.

More of a supposition.

3 Likes

Where did this come from and why is it deleted? Looks interesting.

That is a disgrace and explains why they pay free kicks against one team which they don’t against the opposition. There is no way they can adjudicate the game consistently for each side (which is their job!) if that’s how they approach it. FFS what drugs are they on?

6 Likes

Yes, this alone warrants serious questions and an overhaul of the whole approach.

Perfect example of chumps not knowing the rules.
It is NOT possible to reverse a free kick! The chump can pay another free kick like a jumper punch etc. But it is not the original free reversed. It’s a new free kick.
I hate this as much as I hate commentators referring to a “secondairy bounce”. It ain’t secondary because that would need a “primary bounce” and a “tertiary bounce” and they don’t exist.
Rant over.

3 Likes

Additionally, why the hell are they even interviewing him?

3 Likes

You see what you look for.

1 Like