Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

Lol. Was there ever any doubt?

It depends on how badly the AFL want to stamp it out. (pardon the pun.)

1 Like

In all honesty, reckon clubs should be able to veto umpire selections - treat it like a jury selection.

2 Likes

Hah, that might mean we couldn’t select any umpires as they’re all biased against us :slight_smile:

just because we are paranoid does not mean they aren’t out to get us!!! LOL

2 Likes

but unlike Ablett he has been known to have done this before so he is really an uncaught serial offender

Bulltish. Ablett may not be as overt as his dad but has sniped for years (given I still whinge about him hitting Mark McVeigh off the ball in 2007, and McVeigh responding and being suspended).

I reckon he used to snipe a bit in his 1st stint at the cats but I can’t really remember it in his game while at GC. Maybe he just didn’t think his teammates had his back.

Not saying he didn’t cop it much worse, but he is no saint and I’m amazed he lasted 300+ games without suspension.

With all the betting drama going on at the moment, do the umpires also get scrutinised like the players do ??? Just wondering.

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

Of course not.

But they should they definitely should. Anyone who lost money on the Anzac Day King Kong game would have a legitimate grievance with the way the maggots fixed those matches.

Nearest to the pin free kick count tonight in Perth:

WC: 31

US: 18

1 Like

29-7

3 Likes

27 EFC 4 goals from frees directly in front
17 WCE

COME AT ME!!!

3 Likes

24 - 15 (with half coming in the last quarter)

26-11

22 EFC, 18 WC, 6 of WC’s directly in front of their goals, 10 of EFC’s in our backline in last 15 mins of match as we trail by 30 pts.

2 Likes

22-18

Thats 1 for the cheats