Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

Unbelievable…just so blatantly cheating. I can’t take this ■■■■■ anymore.

4 Likes

Holding the ball ruke has changed again…

1 Like

9 them
7 us

Its so insanely biased, the world is against, directive from the AFL to ensure we don’t win.

Fukn LOL

JUST your garden variety umpiring in Perth tonight…

I’m in bed early again. Umps, Basil and a Perth crowd. Triple threat…

1 Like

17-9 WCE, starting to get one sided, WCE Bette flick away or they are going to have to pay cheapies to us in the last in a close game.

1 Like

Just let’s remember it is not just the absolute number of frees.

It is where they are paid - WCE gets most of theirs on the forward line, or to prevent our attacking plays.

Most of ours are on the back line to pad the stats.

In the first half WCE only had about two goals that did not have the maggots influencing the play.

4 Likes

Ambrose held from behind…

6 Likes

What I expect from west coast games. Any chance we play them in Melbourne in the next decade?

3 Likes

Umpires weren’t great, but not the reason we lost. We were horrible.

3 Likes

Sigh…no plan B sighted. Plan C sighted when it was too late.

1 Like

I’m done been so hard on the coaches and players. The game is completely farked. After the first half of the first quarter. I said there is no possibility of winning that game in the game thread. .

The players knew it, and the coaches knew it. From that point there was no run, no intencity, just going through the motions. WC are so out of form it’s not funny. Well the umpires where certainly bog for them tonight allowed wc to get there confidence back.

AFL is a globetrotters league.

6 Likes

Lol.
23-22.

Umpires were not a factor.

1 Like

Just loved the way McGovern is allowed to push an opponent in the back to balance himself to mark the ball but when Langford tries it on him to run into an open goal, McGovern gets a free kick for the same thing.

18 Likes

Umpires did not decide the result, Eagles smashed us. If they kicked straight it would have been a blood bath.

2 Likes

Finished up pretty much as predicted before the match…23-22

1 Like

Langford didnt apply it on him, McGovern was pushing him back. IMO that was a free to Langford for blocking his run

1 Like

Lol, you look at the stats and recon they tell the story of how the game was umpired?

2 Likes

Time to bring a few back. Ridley Gleeson there were so many passengers tonite

Players knew they where copping it from the umps and dropped there heads after the first. Effort went out the window.

That was a team going through the motions.

4 Likes