Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

Well said. Exacy what I have been trying to say.
At the elite level if some of the players are off a couple of percent you get dominated.

Very hard to get the teams intensity and work rate up to the level required when u keep getting knocked down by the umps.

1 Like

Although the free kicks in the last quarter mysteriously stopped coming our way when we looked like getting to within a few goals.

8 Likes

Lol @ this thread. FMD

1 Like

lol @ vichy maggot sympathisers.

4 Likes

As well as Tippa not having a head/neck, we can now add Zerrett not having a back. How many times could one player be so blatantly pushed in the back and not receive a free kick.

8 Likes

Actually the reality is we outscored them for 2.5 of the 4 quarters.

(Their woeful conversion may have helped.)

1 Like

Do the umpires really need to wear earpieces? Maybe they should just work on what they see, given that we don’t know what they hear. Will never happen, so just a thought…

2 Likes

It only makes sense to us but everyone else is completely blind to it. Although once you show someone a replay where this happens continually - they do see what’s happening but say something like but its only this game.

When they see other games and the same pattern emerges, they can point it out but only when they shift away from their previous way of seeing the game.

3 Likes

You could definitely see us kicking 20+ behinds in a win. Really average game over all.

1 Like

Everyone here acknowledges that we suck, first and foremost. That doesn’t mean we should ignore the farcical corruption and bias.

9 Likes

I honestly can’t tell if people are taking the p1ss anymore. Boggles the mind.

Oh boy. The bald headed flog returns.

Umpires for tomorrow are:

Matthew Nicholls (15) - Say no more
Brendan Hosking (16) - One of the ANZAC Day umpires, first one that’s umpired us since
Andre Gianfagna (27) - The one who turned a blind eye to Rampe climbing the post

5 Likes

You have to hand it to the AwFL - although it must be huge a challenge for them, they always manage to appoint for our games a selection of maggots that maximise corruption and incompetence.

7 Likes

We’ll win - this is redemption game for those crooks…

It’s almost like there’s only about 5-6 of them. Any wonder they keep getting us

He didn’t turn a blind eye. He gave Rampe a warning. Twice. (Despite the fact that the rules don’t allow for a warning(s), they call for a free kick from the goal line. The ump was literally making up the rules as he went. Of course Gil called it “common sense.” Yes, I’m still salty about that game.)

2 Likes

They could appoint The Dalai Lama and you’d still find a way to cry corruption

1 Like

And; we could say that’s just a coincidence but is it?

As someone said to me, “You only see it because you’re looking for it.” And I replied, “then maybe you don’t see it because you’re not looking for it.” 6 of 1 - half a dozen of the other!

2 Likes

With those GWS coloured robes!

1 Like

What an idiot! How does that someone imagine most things get discovered or invented?