Blatant cheating by umpires - “having a ‘mare tonight” (Part 1)

Last game, there was the usual crappy umpiring, but after watching it again carefully, we got the better end of the stick.

1 Like

I think the last 3 weeks have been pretty fair. Thought we got the best of it against North but after rewatching it was pretty even.

Wc and Collingwood games where diabolical

Margetts is a cheat…gave them 2 and turned the game. A shocker, should never umpire EFC games

Wow, blatant now by Margetts

Margetts is a straight up anti EFC cheating yellow green farkin stinkin maggot

1 Like

Very well umpired game.

Some of you blokes are unhappy if the opposition get a single free kick.

11 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t happy with a trip not being paid to Saad early. Pretty obvious trip when your boot gets tackled off. But after that I thought it was ok, a couple iffy ones here and there both ways, which is expected

5 Likes

“Holding, Adelaide”.

2 Likes

Again tonight when the heat was on the umpires had little to no impact on the game - thats what we want. Earlier in the year we were constantly having our momentum hampered by BS calls & in the 1st half tonight they were getting a rails run. After that I thought the second half was very well umpired but I would imagine Crows fans would be filthy they didn’t get gifted their usual fill.

6 Likes

Not true, the comment is that one particular umpire was being a little too trigger happy on the holding calls. Once we got on top he gave up and decided to start paying us free kicks too.

2 Likes

Those holding frees may have been there. We were just watching the ruck.

Probably would’ve won another 2 games earlier in the season if they’d umpired as they have the last month.
Can’t tell if we’ve changed something or the umps are letting the game flow a bit more.

1 Like

Suggest they have been told by the AFL that enough in enough

1 Like

Margetts tried to turn the game on its head in the 2nd quarter… should not be doing Bomber games, he can’t help himself

4 Likes

i think i would have thrown my TV out the window if i heard “Holding Adelaide” one more time

3 Likes

Illegal disposal/HTB is absolute lottery. Milera got tackled last night, held down, stood back up and kicked it. Had four minutes to get rid of the ball.

1 Like

Reckon Stringer got away with HTB too, late in the third quarter. Broke the first tackle then got tackled again but could pass off the ball. Just to rub it in, his disposal ended up in Tippa giving off that exquisite handpass to McGrath to level the scores :rofl:

2 Likes

We got away with a couple of throws that were beauties.

Not too many complaints from last night’s game. It’s also easier to deal with when we win!

yes ive noticed we have learnt how to illegally dispose handball like the good teams do and not be pinged for it …

1 Like

Been one of my gripes the last few years, I hate it, but the good teams do it. We’ve also been getting a few blokes who draw head high contact when we need a free