Bledisloe Cup 2014

F*ck's sake.

You expected something else?

Yes.

The All Blacks are a class above Australia. Union is a boring game but the All Blacks play some quality rugby.

Well it's about time things changed.

Was a much better performance. Disappointed they let the Wallabies in twice

And All Black rubs the face into the ground. I am happy that TRIES were scored.  

We broke the Wallabies

Flicked it on at 25-15.

Was just a matter of time.

I am no expert but why did we kick the ball away with a minute to go? Why even give them the chance to have possession. 

I am no expert but why did we kick the ball away with a minute to go? Why even give them the chance to have possession.

Bad decision made under pressure. Credit the ABs they just keep pushing and pushing and in the end they got the result.
Clearly the Wallabies have a fitness/mental issue with playing the full 80 minutes at the moment. Their second halves have been horrible especially the last 15 or so minutes. Letting the opposition storm home over the top too easily.

Wallabies were by far the better team. Terrible game generally by the ABs. Lacked discipline.

There is a little bit for the next coach to work with although i did rate Mckenzie.

Theoretically, gain position and defend from higher up.
Reality, they were spent mentally and knew they couldn't hold onto the ball.

F*ck's sake.