Blitz Crashed: Restored from January 7th

All posts between 7th-11th were lost. Sorry for the downtime. Seemingly happened as a result of hosts screwing with MySQL configuration while performing a run-of-the-mill hardware upgrade.

Debug mode is on so ignore the errors at the bottom of every page. I’ll look into fixing these in time.

Web24 a massive disappointment. Enjoy Saga-Day tomorrow.

Thanks Riolio.

P.S. I’m pretty sure I was the last to post in the ‘Last one to post wins’ thread, explicitly for the purpose of getting in before a crash. I win, sorry about that.

Thanks for the hard work mate, we do appreciate your continued efforts on our behalf. As for the reasons why it crashed, I still think my explanation of an AFL hack of the board sounds better than your “oh it was just one of those things” type excuse! :slight_smile:

My thanks too Rolo.

I like it. A preemptive strike crash ahead of the expected crash.

PS. Thanks for all you do Rolo.

Booo Web24/Yaay Tomoro.

Not much I did, other than harass them over the email. This wasn’t a problem I could fix on my end.

Thanks for the harassing, must make a nice change from being harrassed.

It’s alive! It’s alive!

During the down time I was getting the

“Vanilla …bomber… not found” message.

Seems pretty obvious that this means Tippa is winning the 2016 Brownlow / Norm Smith double.

Not related to the crash, but any chance we can close the trading & AGM sub-forums. They’ve been inactive for a while now.

They let fonz101 do the update. How many update blitz die?

thought the CAS announcement must have come early and blitz had a total meltdown over the result. Happily, I guess we can still look forward to that possibility…

And I had so many quality posts that will now be lost forever. A tragedy.

Imagine they did the upgrade tonight, WHOA!!!

:*

Upgrade appears to have been good, eventually!

Thanks for the hard work mate, we do appreciate your continued efforts on our behalf. As for the reasons why it crashed, I still think my explanation of an AFL hack of the board sounds better than your "oh it was just one of those things" type excuse! :-)

Rolo’s been compromised,

Of course it worked for the guilty verdict, Liz would’ve wanted it that way, wouldn’t she rolo?!

Break any records today?

Break any records today?

Live jasmine concurrent viewers.

Break any records today?

Nope.

Just over 10k sessions, biggest days have been in the 14k range.