Blitz Event

Name tags with Blitz names mandatory. I’m Henry’s Angry Pills.

People know me.

I just clipped your sister?

I was looking for some people at the seconds game last week. Sadly I couldn't find an angry Marc Mercuri (Stallion), Kangaroo with a beer (Boot) or Joe Misiti (Windy Dill)

If I ever meet Dell, I'm sure I'll accidently call him Peeto.
I've never met anybody from blitz in 'real life.' (that I know of.) would be weird, you'd want to call them by their blitz name, but again... Weirdness.

I was looking for some people at the seconds game last week. Sadly I couldn't find an angry Marc Mercuri (Stallion), Kangaroo with a beer (Boot) or Joe Misiti (Windy Dill)

I've never met anybody from blitz in 'real life.' (that I know of.) would be weird, you'd want to call them by their blitz name, but again... Weirdness.

Maybe because we didn't all choose usernames that were people's first and last names?

Pazza is going to put his card down on the bar

Maybe because we didn't all choose usernames that were people's first and last names?

Peoso wouldn't have worked.

i would definitely want to be addressed as Mr Elevation

Probably see plenty of blitzers on a weekly basis but would have no idea who any of you are.

i would definitely want to be addressed as Mr Elevation

Depending on how you go on the night you might live up to that moniker

Name tags with Blitz names mandatory. I'm Henry's Angry Pills.

People know me.

As long as you have that nice headband on (like in your avatar) then I'll recognise you.

I did

I could do July 20th. That’s Melbourne bff’s birthday weekend.

Name tags with Blitz names mandatory. I'm Henry's Angry Pills.

People know me.
Surprisingly un-angry.

Riolio is easily recognisable because he’s a)short b)fat and c) has a dark complexion.

NB all of these may be absolutely untrue.

You’ll all be surprised at how ■■■■■■■■■■ sexy I am.

Riolio is easily recognisable because he's a)short b)fat and c) has a dark complexion.
NB all of these may be absolutely untrue.

Michael long?

Pazza is going to put his card down on the bar

Surely he's paid enough for the 45m rule suggestion by now?

You'll all be surprised at how ■■■■■■■■■■ sexy I am.

No one will be surprised at how sexy I am.

You people are no fun :P

You didn't even turn up to the last one that was organised :D

Definitely need a Hobart event!!

July 20 v bulldogs at ES

The crameri game.

Yes
This would be perfect

We are going to the May 3 Ess v Cam game, very much looking forward to that one. Really hope my son comes good and can get us in to the rooms after the game, he is a buddy of Pears

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]July 20 v bulldogs at ES[/font]
 [font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The crameri game.[/font]

Yes
This would be perfect
We are going to the May 3 Ess v Cam game, very much looking forward to that one. Really hope my son comes good and can get us in to the rooms after the game, he is a buddy of Pears

Hussy! ;)