Blitz History

I liked Jarryd, he was fun

To be fair, you like everyone.

bd18.

oh-no-you-didnt-2.jpeg

The forums only member to have jew, aboriginal blood. Not sure what happened to her. Wasn't banned as far as I know.

1 Like

Still remember No32's post about his uncle Mal Pascoe wearing #32, and Mero and I piped up with "hang on, he wore #34" and he went on a major rant about his family all being c***ts who'd lied to him.

That was the funniest thread for me. I remember reading that post and feeling the emotion behind it and then bang - Mero puts a bullet through No32s amazing story. His response had me in stitches, multiple times and even now thinking about it.

For me if was the revelation that 'Scania' (ie: shit truck) was a racist term...

Was it Bugman who posted a long time ago about how he had ■■■■ sex with a female member of the Richmond grog squad who had a haunted ■■■?

Close (not close at all) but no. She stuck her tongue in my ear, attempted to hit on Dingus (she's only human), and tried to start a fist fight with Yeah Nah.

A funny moment. Not as funny as topdon projectile vomiting at the G during the first quarter iirc. Or when Franky Dunnell picked up that stevie guys wheelchair, with stevie in it. Picked it up by the wheels... Stevie fell out.

i've also been the victim of this rookie mistake

Was it Jarryd that started that anti-Saints thread a few years back early on the season and they went on to like win 20 games in a row?

I liked Jarryd, he was fun

To be fair, you like everyone.

bd18.

oh-no-you-didnt-2.jpeg

The forums only member to have jew, aboriginal blood. Not sure what happened to her. Wasn't banned as far as I know.

Makes it even more remarkable because her parents were Norwegian.

Unfortunately these rare examples of genetic admixture were killed in a car accident (allegedly).

1 Like

Was it Jarryd that started that anti-Saints thread a few years back early on the season and they went on to like win 20 games in a row?

Nah, that was Jimmy

Nah, that was Jimmy
St Kilda -- White Flag
Classic.

Was it Jarryd (or someone else starting with J) who, on the day that Sheeds was sacked, first posted he was so mad he was going to punch out the whole Board, then on about the next page said he was glad that Sheedy was sacked?

Was it Jarryd (or someone else starting with J) who, on the day that Sheeds was sacked, first posted he was so mad he was going to punch out the whole Board, then on about the next page said he was glad that Sheedy was sacked?

Jarryd

Gumby steak thread - was fun while it lasted.

‘We will win the next four games’

'We will win the next four games'

was that in '08? think it actually happened.

yep - Free Spirit.

yep - Free Spirit.

"whisper in the winds"

Nah, that was Jimmy

By the end of the season he was right though wasn't he?

Was it Bugman who posted a long time ago about how he had ■■■■ sex with a female member of the Richmond grog squad who had a haunted ■■■?

Close (not close at all) but no. She stuck her tongue in my ear, attempted to hit on Dingus (she's only human), and tried to start a fist fight with Yeah Nah.

A funny moment. Not as funny as topdon projectile vomiting at the G during the first quarter iirc. Or when Franky Dunnell picked up that stevie guys wheelchair, with stevie in it. Picked it up by the wheels... Stevie fell out.
Didn't need a reminder of topdon's puke. Pretty sure it ate into the concrete.

There was that off-season where discussed which player was the best to wear each number. Each number had a thread IIRC and someone did a little write-up at the start, maybe Mero?

There was that off-season where discussed which player was the best to wear each number. Each number had a thread IIRC and someone did a little write-up at the start, maybe Mero?

Gee, I think I did start something like that once.

Perhaps I started it off with 1 through 10 and then others jumped in with other numbers.

I seem to remember it petered out before it got to higher numbers though.

Actually, I am pretty sure we never even got to the high 20s. Roy McConnell, Graham Moss or Roger Merrett in 25, Barry Davis or Tim Watson in 32 for example.

Was it called 'By the numbers'?

My memory is pretty fuzzy on it... thought we went in decreasing order. I think it'd be worthwhile doing again.

Was it called 'By the numbers'?

My memory is pretty fuzzy on it... thought we went in decreasing order. I think it'd be worthwhile doing again.

No we started at 1, and everyone said either Johnno, Harvey or Neagle, then Captain Jack suggested Jack Clarke.

Listed Top 10 ever at Essendon. It was hard to argue with him.