Blitz History

Portable Mink's (might have been called Steady Teddy at the time) Advice King thread was hilarious and awesome.

He also started the Hot Chick Thread(TM),  surely a defining moment in BB history. And the chicks in those first few pages, which we lost when the change happened, were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot.

So hot.

Last to Post Wins was also his creation. He was great entertainment.

McDav was great fun too but he rarely posts anymore.

Bdodgey as well.

Anyone remember that giant whiny sack of whining Jarryd? (I didn't say miss him).
Possibly the biggest downer of them all. DP included.

DP was right up there. 

Right up there.
Still here, if I'm informed correctly. Can't spell phoenix though.

Who has the most posts in Blitz history?

It was a guy called cooldude but he buggered off.

I think now it's CJ and Mero.

Portable Mink was right up there as well.
http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/members/?sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc

WTF is ‘Tezza the King’ ?

BD Stratton's account of the events when the the aboriginal tent embassy was spectacuarly ill informed. The posts were hilarious as they tried to be tactful. but who was to know.

Love BD!

1 Like

Anyone remember that giant whiny sack of whining Jarryd? (I didn't say miss him).

DP was right up there. 

Right up there.

Still is.

DP was right up there. 

Right up there.
Still is.

Gee, that's harsh.
He just calls it as it is, and without apology.
Like how he described last weeks performance as "woefully pathetic".
More than reasonable..........NOT

Courtney Johns being the Messiah was a highlight for me.

that was when I was naive and didnt realise posters were probably taking the ■■■■.

How do posters on here know everyone’s alias? Do they actually say?

that was when I was naive and didnt realise posters were probably taking the ■■■■.

Problem was there were plenty who thought he was.

Except for me and bobo who saw his 6 games before he got promoted. 7 kicks. 1 goal. Spud from Spud Central.

And I don't believe the bs from Sheeds who said he'd be a superstar before he did his hip. Even Jay Neagle had 500% more football awareness than CJ.

Problem was there were plenty who thought he was.
Except for me and bobo who saw his 6 games before he got promoted. 7 kicks. 1 goal. Spud from Spud Central.
And I don't believe the bs from Sheeds who said he'd be a superstar before he did his hip. Even Jay Neagle had 500% more football awareness than CJ.

It was evidemt he couldn't really read the game. He just looked flashy.

Hello children.

I see few of you have forgotten me. Flattering.

How's the GWS forum going?

And men with their underpants on the outside.

Still enjoying them?

The fact those are the first things you said says far more about yourself than it does about anyone else.

Deary me.

I miss Dysonthepears more than Jarryd, no offense Jarryd

I'm not sure who that is, so no offense is taken.

I'm not sure who that is, so no offense is taken.

One of the greats

PS we haven’t missed you, Jarryd, so you can f**k off whenever you like, and by that, I mean now!

Today's English lesson: PS means postscript. It's something one adds after one has already said something else. One cannot simply say PS out of nowhere. Otherwise one appears foolish.