Blitz History

If I can remember the name, the greatest poster on BB of all time was hands down BD18, psycho woman.

It’s never too early for SHUT UP YA FAGGOTS!

1 Like

For me, it coincides with being able to enjoy the footy after 4 years of ■■■■■■■ bullshit.

The sorry saga period, particularly last year, felt a little like depression. It was easier to be withdrawn than to participate, even in things you normally enjoy.

8 Likes

Was about to respond myself but this just sums up my feelings perfectly.

Crazy and Mink’s “Haha indeed-laugh it up, Fuzzball” back n forth was one of my favourites.

That’s actionable if untrue.

1 Like

Was very very true

You’re in the clear and he should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Yep. Really miss his humblebragging and patronising encouragement of poor ol’ Essendon. He can go f*ck himself.

2 Likes

Really? I never read that in his posting.

Oh well each to there own.

I was definitely hyping the hell out of him and taking the ■■■■.

I confess I did think he’d make it as a senior player though.

IT was fun while it lasted. Adjusting bible verses to cast him as our Lord, Saviour and The Messiah™ was my favourite. Our team was so ■■■■ and most of us knew we were in for a lot of pain so it we had to make our own fun, you know?

Good times

Haha indeed.

I remember when some of us wanted to sign stuart dew because he was apparently calling nikki visser his girlfriend.

Now that I think back I can’t believe I never called for us to sign Brad Miller for the same reason. Christ Pia was hot.

1 Like

I’m yet to master the new blitz but my elite status seems not to have transferred over.

I need it just in case those rivers of ■■■■■ materialise.

Lol Fonz101

RACIST.

Spot fkn on. Definitely not missed.

We need Fonz back

Is Mink still alive? You on Facebook with him or anything earth?

Also the _fc sisters.

I even almost miss dark_knight_penis or whatever he ended up being called.

I had actual depression, and footy, saga and this joint wasn’t helping.

1 Like