Blitz History

Not sure about the biological, … but one plus would be that you could hardly be accused of being full o’ shitt ever again …

Some of the deadset misery-gutses will be out in force tonight. Some like ■■■■ Passenger only turn up when we lose.

5 Likes

They have the Internet in Germany too

1 Like

Mink is still alive and living in the Netherlands, I believe. I had to give up facebook because of work back in about 2012 so I’m not in touch with him, or anyone really.
The _fc brothers were a good laugh! I assume they still play footy for Mitcham, that’s where they were from.

I don’t miss dark passenger. Seriously.

2 Likes

Is he the same guy that was once called “smoking hot on and off field” (Smokes or Mokes)? He has changed so many names I can’t keep up. I always assumed DKP was Mokes.

Sorry to hear that HAP. I’m sure this joint wasn’t helping at that time. It’s not even an accurate reflection of EFC fans, this place.

I had to move interstate for work as the saga was all going on and that was a lucky thing. Not having the HS and Caro in my face every day. Very lucky. I guess working in media I knew exactly how it would go and what they would paint James as and how impossible it is to unwind an accusation or narrative no matter how false. So I wasn’t shocked. I reckon heaps of EFC fans at home had a false expectation there’d be some justice at some point and the crushing of that expectation and faith in Australian media (if they had some) would be difficult to take.

I’m pretty hopeful with Saad, Smith and hopefully Stringer we could be really good next year and shove it up the AFL.

They’re from eltham ish way, alfc played for Montmorency. His old coach coached one of my good mates for the last 2 years, up at Healesville.

They both seem to be in England at the moment, alfc still creepin’.

Half the folks on here have a form of PTSD, IMHO.

Hate to know how Jim, the rest of the coaches and the list feel about it all.

4 Likes

So, you’re back?

Al_fc is attached to an English lass and playing footy for the Wandsworth Demons in London, I believe.

Pretty sure they have at least one English parent…from Bradford possibly, the hometown of J B Priestley.

I think mitch_fc played footy for Ivanhoe in the Ammos, but that may have been a couple of years back.

Smokinghot
Dark Passenger

There was another too, I think.

Agree.

James should remember if Wayne sorry I glassed my misses Carey can come back to a huge commentating contract, surely he can too. Or do whatever else he wants.

WIMMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just popping in as I have a couple slow days at work. I posted a few times at the start of the season.

1 Like

DIIINNGUSSSSSSS!!

Wat up?

Nuttin.

Just hoping we land Stringer!*

*Note: I have seen only Essendon games this year and have little idea how good/bad Stringer actually is.

What’s going on with Dingus?

Same old mate. Workin’ for / stickin’ it to the man. Got a couple of dogs. Shacked up with the missus.

Get to Adelaide and drink beer. We’ve got a lot of it.

Land of the free settlers and proper pronunciation!!

I’ve got two dogs too, my beagles, though they’re getting a bit long in the tooth.

Beer is good. Lots of it is better

The 3 best gif’s I can remember on here were, in order,

The one with James Hird strutting down the stage
Hird in the car giving everyone the bird
Gibbs being tackled over the boundary like a girly man

Probably because they put a smile on my face during a rotten time for the club

1 Like