Blitz Jam Day

A Blitz band hey?
The Rolling Groans?

3 Likes

This.
Havenā€™t played in nearly twenty years, my voice has deteriorated badly, and I was rubbish to begin with. But jam nights are fun.

Also, strawberry in winter, apricot in summer.

2 Likes

I would never perform an act so heinous and reprehensible as to omit a ā€œgā€.

Death metal?

I canā€™t even roll !

Bomb crater?

1 Like

Version of ā€œRoll Out the Barrelā€

Only if we can play Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti several times, possibly in different music genres each time to spice it up.

Oh, and I played guitar and sang plenty growing up. Have a collection of guitars largely gathering dust so it would be fun to have a play.

Itā€™s mostly ukulele and wiggles songs learnt to entertain my young son these days. Miles away from the rock bands, punk rock and metal played when younger.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wanted to know what the Jam was in jam donuts, as it doesnt have the same consistency as regular store bought jams. I read somewhere that it was a strawberry flavouring combined with apple sauce. I found this interesting and tried to replicate it. Texture was right, but i was unable to replicate the flavour.

2nd jam related statement, all supermarkets used to sell jam fairy cakes, now i cant find them anywhere. I love a jam fairy cake and the not being able to find any has made me sad.

Regarding musical Jam, i play keyboards and mostly write trance and orchestral film soundtrack music so would probs have little to add to a blitz music jam day. Cool idea though.

1 Like

I sing badly and with a much less desirable accent.

Need a drummer?

1 Like

Everybody needs a drummer

1 Like

I canā€™t supply any gear, but if the time and place suits I can roadie\stagehand\mix.

Again: what would you know m8?

In this day and age of pandemics, Iā€™m happy to Zoom in on vocalšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

MORE COWBELL !!

1 Like

Thatā€™s obviously getting around; my mother posted that on Facebook.

Yeah how do you do ā€˜stuck in the middle with youā€™ or ā€˜Honky Tonk Womanā€™ with no cowbell?

Jam session might be too hard to organise and not suited for scratchy chord strummers like me whoā€™ve never played with anyone. Maybe we can send clips off the phone of solo efforts to someone who knows how to upload them? Might be good for a few laughs?

Always need more cowbell every song