Blitz Metalhead Thread

Looks amazing

2 Likes

What the fark are earache up to? Theyā€™ve now removed all of the carcass albums from spotify, only surgical steel left

Crap

2 Likes

Ah man. That sucks. Hes been a real prick the last decade or so but i still love the guy. Hope he bounces back

1 Like

Whatever happened to you joining the best/ most famous thread ever on Blitz? :wink:

Got the new QueensrĆæche album a few weeks as well as Dimmu Borgirā€™s last album (which I think is a few years old now).
Really impressed with both.
Dimmu surprised me a bit as Iā€™d tried listening to them ~10 years ago and couldnā€™t get into them. This album though has already become one of my favourites. I read a reviewer describing the album as Nightwish with Palpatine on vocals; and Iā€™m ok with that lol

2 Likes

Didnā€™t realise Diamond Head was still around.
Current singer has a very strong Cornell vibe

1 Like

@swoodley should be all over this one in that case.

1 Like

Sabaton have announced a European tour with Apocalyptica and Amaranthe. Hope they venture this way as well, that lineup would be amazing!

1 Like

Iā€™d love that just so I could fan boy all over Elize Ryd

Wondering if anyones checked these guys out. on of my favourite new bands of the past few years.

Iā€™d never heard of her or her band until Iā€™ve just checked now. Oh myā€¦

1 Like

She definitely got the good Swede genes

New Tool song coming this Weekā€¦also Slipknot new song todayā€¦album Friday!!

if anyone wants to hear some new metal, Iā€™m working on some music

1 Like

New album August 30

3 Likes

Iā€™m touring Necrot from California in September. Come down on Grand final eve to the tote. Made sure to not book them in Melbourne on the Saturday just incase Bombers made it (dreaming I know)ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to so much Megadeth lately - put together a mix for the car. First album I bought was Rust In Peace. This is awful news.

Be worth going just to watch SJN.

1 Like

I love Tool, always have. This song is good, typical later style Tool - but Iā€™m not blown away. I hope the rest of the album gets a bit heavier. Maynardā€™s vocals make it stray a little too much into A Perfect Circle territory for me (whom I also like, but they are no Tool)

im assuming its the 1st song on the album as 8 mins of the 10 mins is build-up. really looking forward to the album though. its been far too long

1 Like